• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My conspiracy theory regarding WF athletics.

it was just a lighthearted post about how miserable it is to be a wake fan right now. somewhat satirical. all of the personal attacks have been classy though!

your backtrack was much better than your theory. You said, somewhat seriously, "if we were in fact cheating and had the good sense to stop before we got caught, then I don't mind suffering through these past few seasons and until we can be successful again without doing so."

That makes the rest of your post, satirical or not, dumb. To pretend that not cheating and running a clean program has anything to do with how bad our basketball program is at the moment just feeds in to the AD spin job.

your backtrack was much better than your theory. You said, somewhat seriously, "if we were in fact cheating and had the good sense to stop before we got caught, then I don't mind suffering through these past few seasons and until we can be successful again without doing so."

That makes the rest of your post, satirical or not, dumb. To pretend that not cheating and running a clean program has anything to do with how bad our basketball program is at the moment just feeds in to the AD spin job.

did i fuck your sister or something?

Back