• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nashville vs Miss St.!!

I am going to get absolutely obliterated in Nashville. So fucking happy.

202134_o.gif

FSU was there last year and the Chick-fil-a Bowl doesn't have to worry about ticket sales, as almost all seats are spoken for before the teams are even announced (the school allotments, corporate seats, and annual purchasers).

its the gator bowl that really hates us.

And a big SUCK IT to all you pussies who have been whining on here for 2 weeks about going to Shreveport the day after Christmas.

And a big SUCK IT to all you pussies who have been whining on here for 2 weeks about going to Shreveport the day after Christmas.

Lol at you gloating. Hope you booked a refundable flight and hotel in DC.

Will Miami have to pay a fee to the conference for not participating in a bowl this year? IIRC each conference school will forfeit about $80,000 by their not playing.

I know everything seems to have fell our well in the bowl shake out but I can't help but lol at Wake going 6-6 to Music City, while Maryland went 8-4 last year to the military bowl

I know everything seems to have fell our well in the bowl shake out but I can't help but lol at Wake going 6-6 to Music City, while Maryland went 8-4 last year to the military bowl
Bowl games don't reward success or merit. They reward fanbase size and ratings potential. Or they are forced to take you.

So we bitch when we get no breaks, but then we whine that we don't deserve the breaks when we do get them. Lol at wake fans.

Again, we didn't even get the biggest break in the league. Uva and VT say wassup.

Edit: obvi very few of us are whining. Post is directed at the one 2 or 3 above this one.

Miss. St went 6-6 too. And their best win was against a horrible Kentucky team.

The Music City Bowl will then select the Virginia to play in Nashville and the Independence Bowl will select Wake Forest, sources tell CBSSports.com. The Military Bowl will take North Carolina with the conference's final selection of bowl-eligible teams.

am i missing something here?

The Music City Bowl will then select the Virginia to play in Nashville and the Independence Bowl will select Wake Forest, sources tell CBSSports.com. The Military Bowl will take North Carolina with the conference's final selection of bowl-eligible teams.

No, I think they are.

Their cluelessness over the fact that VT is going to the Sugar Bowl?

Cbs has been adamant about this. Who do they have in the Peach?

Back