• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

National Signing Day Official Thread

Considering what he was left (not much) and a 3 win season, this is a fantastic job by the staff. Just can't wait to see them recruit after a bowl year

deac94 is indeed the best poster on the board for his work on recruiting, however the single megathread for all news makes it really hard to keep up with whats going on unless you are constantly checking it. pretty much impossible to use this board to be a "casual" follower of our recruiting.

i think redsox could probably do a better job trimming down the first post of the thread to some bare essentials beyond the big board

or y'all could read the great summary on blogger so dear

I also don't understand why folks can't just read the thread. Deac94 puts so much time into posting legit info and cutting down on bullshit. It would be nice if some posters could cut down on editorializing, sure, but it's really not that hard for board regulars to just read the thread...

ETA: BSD does a great job of summarizing. Deac94's threads are must reads if you frequent the board and/or care about football recruiting at all.
i think redsox could probably do a better job trimming down the first post of the thread to some bare essentials beyond the big board

or y'all could read the great summary on blogger so dear

I don't understand the recruit Alex Bachman. I am no scout but his tape from the Wake camp looks really impressive. Yet, he had very few offers and his receiving stats from his senior season were minuscule.

Didn't see anyone else answer, but looks like there's a live stream of a 3:30 Clawson presser available here.

Looks like the live stream was cancelled for some reason. Presser is ongoing but as far as I know best you can do is follow @WakeFB on twitter for updates.

Bachman is a track star so maybe he is fast. Is his 40 time posted anywhere?

Really impressed with the quality of the Claw class. a 6'5 TE from dade county? Hells to the yeas. Need some physical freaks on the squad.

Nathan Gilliam is the brother of a senior OL for the Vols. This dudes bro played the whole season with no ACL. I have a feeling he will be a tough dude as well and a good addition.

Rocky Ried was committed to Tennessee for a while and I was sad to see him go. Big back who can bruise it. I really liked his tape. Great get.

Meanwhile, I've been in dreamland all days about the Vols class. It is one of the best I've ever seen and even manage to flip a five star OT on signing day from Ole Miss. Butch is an insane recruiter.

I think the article would consider recruits leaving for whatever reason as that class underachieving.

Back