• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
I know there's already a thread up about NBA 2k12, but I figured I'd see if there was any interest in starting an online assosiation here.

So far, here's who's who. We're just starting up, so if you want a team, post here with which team you'd prefer, along with whether you'd prefer a real-life roster start or a fantasy draft.

Taken:
Boston Celtics- RedSoxFaithful (Classic Doom)
Charlotte Bobcats- deacfan123 (tclark3)
Golden State Warriors- WakeFanatic (rodrino09)
Los Angeles Clippers- buckets (k dollar sign)
Miami Heat- vtwhat etc (whatchettb)
Minnesota Timberwolves- palmab03
New York Knicks- doofus (Snowy Meerkat)
Oklahoma City Thunder- DemonDeaconz (iTz xK MiLL)
Portland Trailblazers- RipCityDeac (mrhatXXL)
Sacramento Kings- norcaldeac

Available:
Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Bobcats
Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers
Dallas Mavericks
Denver Nuggets
Detroit Pistons
Houston Rockets
Indiana Pacers
Los Angeles Lakers
Milwaukee Bucks
New Jersey Nets
New Orleans Hornets
Orlando Magic
Philadelphia 76ers
Phoenix Suns
San Antonio Spurs
Toronto Raptors
Utah Jazz
Washington Wizards

Last edited:
Well, my next question was going to be: Fantasy draft or real-life rosters?

Either way, I'm going to be giving myself the Celts.

i'd be down, i want the clippers

Alright. I'm going to edit the first post to keep track of this. Can you guys post whether you'd prefer a fantasy draft or real-life rosters?

I think I'd prefer a fantasy draft to neutralize any inherent advantages, but I'm open to either.

Fantasy Draft so I can be KAAAAHHHNNNNNNN. Have to buy the game and learn it though. But I'm down.

Real life rosters... but if its a fantasy draft I would rather have the Knicks

who's gonna be that guy to take the Heat?
And that's why I prefer a fantasy draft!

But seriously, if a majority say real-life, we'll do real-life. Thanks for the feedback so far. I think we're at a 2-2 tie.

And palma, sometime soon? You can join whenever you get the game, so it's not a huge deal... The T'Wolves will be reserved for you whenever ;)

I think my copy should be delivered from Amazon today...

I'll be 'that guy' and take the Heat.

My 2 excuses for doing so:

1 - I haven't played an NBA game in years and probably need the advantage to be competitive

2 - The VT Buzzin' Buzzouts are a Heat-heavy team (Lebron, Bosh, and Chalmers) & solely because of that, they have been the first team I've really followed since Jordon left Chicago.

I'm in, I'll be the Warriors. My online record is currently 31-10, so you guys that haven't played much might be in trouble. :)

Also, I'd prefer real rosters, mainly because I love the Warriors team.

Back