• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

I'm all Broadcast, all day.

In terms of quarter length, I've found that 10 min gives the most realistic stats, but that's probably too time-intensive for a full season.

Should we do 82 game seasons?

I'm all Broadcast, all day.

In terms of quarter length, I've found that 10 min gives the most realistic stats, but that's probably too time-intensive for a full season.

Should we do 82 game seasons?

I used to be broadcast, but I've found 2K cam gives a better view of the court. As for quarter length, 10 mins would be nice, but that would be a fuck load of time to put in, especially if it's an 82 game season. I usually play 7 min quarters on my associations and it works pretty well. I say we either do 7-8 minute quarters, 82 game season, or 10 minute quarters, 58 games.

Okay, so I need team names from norcaldeac and DeaconSlim2.0.

I also need some sort of decision on quarter length. Totally up for suggestions there.

We're going to go forward with real-life rosters. buckets, that means I've locked you into LOB CITY. palma, if that means you wanna switch out of KAHN whenever you get the game, you're free to reserve another team now.

I used to be broadcast, but I've found 2K cam gives a better view of the court. As for quarter length, 10 mins would be nice, but that would be a fuck load of time to put in, especially if it's an 82 game season. I usually play 7 min quarters on my associations and it works pretty well. I say we either do 7-8 minute quarters, 82 game season, or 10 minute quarters, 58 games.

Okay. I think games are still simmable. Maybe we require some simming? Like I said, I'm open to suggestions.

yeah... no way can i do 7-8 min quarters for 82 games

i'd even say 7 mins for 28 games would be a lot. how does it work? does everyone need to be caught up by day to advance the whole league?

i'd even say 7 mins for 28 games would be a lot. how does it work? does everyone need to be caught up by day to advance the whole league?

I don't believe so. I think you can play whenever you want, there's no set deadline or set schedule. Although I haven't done an online association this year, but in years past that's how online league's worked.

I've never done an online association is it the same with a set schedule you have to do in order or does it tell you to play each team a certain amount of times or what?

Okay, so I need team names from norcaldeac and DeaconSlim2.0.

I also need some sort of decision on quarter length. Totally up for suggestions there.

We're going to go forward with real-life rosters. buckets, that means I've locked you into LOB CITY. palma, if that means you wanna switch out of KAHN whenever you get the game, you're free to reserve another team now.

Just bought it today. D-Roooosssseeeeeee.

I think we need to strongly consider going with real rosters. Drafting sounds infinitely more fun. Auction style if possible.

Just bought it today. D-Roooosssseeeeeee.

I think we need to strongly consider going with real rosters. Drafting sounds infinitely more fun. Auction style if possible.

yeah... i liked the real roster at first but the fantasy draft sounds pretty pretty tight

the advancing works like this:

three calender days on the game translates to one day IRL

therefore, some days you will be very busy, and some days you won't be doing anything.

It advances on its own, and doesn't stop for anyone

Oh, that actually sounds preferrable.

Okay, we now have an edge towards fantasy draft because of buckets' flip-flopping.

Hoping to at least get this set up this weekend.

I'd like a fantasy draft

And I'm narrowing my choice for a team right now in case we go real rosters

fantasy draft team - kings

real rosters - ugh, I don't want any of them. I'll cross this bridge when we get to it.

Pretty sure we're at 5-4 fantasy draft now.

If that's still leading tomorrow morning, that's probably what we're going to do.

Back