• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

1.) Palma didn't respond. I'd rather not boot him from the league, as it's not possible to rejoin once that happens.

2.) My frustration with 2ksports is juuuuuust about reaching an all-time high. Seriously, I'm on a wired connection. I have no problems playing other games on XBL. And for the last few days when I try to log into the Online Association mode, it tells me I need to sign into XBL (which I am definitely signed into), or it tells me that it fails to communicate with the server. And this is just logging into the service-- I can't even imagine what it'd do if I tried to play a game.

I am pretty much at the end of my rope with this game.

1.) Palma didn't respond. I'd rather not boot him from the league, as it's not possible to rejoin once that happens.

2.) My frustration with 2ksports is juuuuuust about reaching an all-time high. Seriously, I'm on a wired connection. I have no problems playing other games on XBL. And for the last few days when I try to log into the Online Association mode, it tells me I need to sign into XBL (which I am definitely signed into), or it tells me that it fails to communicate with the server. And this is just logging into the service-- I can't even imagine what it'd do if I tried to play a game.

I am pretty much at the end of my rope with this game.

I got this error every time I tried to log on yesterday. Read around and apparently it was a wide spread problem. It was working this morning though.

Looks like I will probably be playing Palma in the first round of the playoffs. I know you don't want to boot him RSF, but unless he responds what else can you do? I definitely don't wanna leave these playoff games to a sim.

Well all regular season games have been played, and the playoffs are set. We have 4 users in the playoffs (though Palma's status in the league is up in the air). Here are the seeds.

East:

1. Bulls (DeaconSlim) 42-16
2. Heat 37-21
3. Raptors 34-24
4. Pistons 32-26
5. Wizards 32-26
6. Celtics (RedSoxFaithful) 31-27
7. Bobcats 30-28
8. Cavaliers 27-31

West:

1. Hornets 43-15
2. Warriors (WakeFanatic) 37-21
3. Jazz 35-23
4. Grizzlies 33-25
5. Thunder 31-27
6. Lakers 31-27
7. T'Wolves (Palmab03) 29-29
8. Suns 28-30

The playoff games aren't available to play yet, but they should be by tonight or tomorrow morning. Palma, can you respond to let me know if you will be able to play our games.

My Joel Pryzbilla led attack was not successful. Sorry for not responding to that PM earlier, I was rather lame in this league due to my general awfulness.

My Joel Pryzbilla led attack was not successful. Sorry for not responding to that PM earlier, I was rather lame in this league due to my general awfulness.

Haha, no problem man. Sorry for those beat downs, I know it can't have been much fun. I was just hitting everything. Your Pryzbilla attack was pretty funny though lol.

Haha, no problem man. Sorry for those beat downs, I know it can't have been much fun. I was just hitting everything. Your Pryzbilla attack was pretty funny though lol.

I couldn't do it a 3rd time, so just quit the league. Not sure exactly what that means, but I hope the computer doesn't storm back and win down 0-2.

I was more trying to figure out how you got your guys to consistently get wide open in transition, whereas it seems my guys like Korver never just ran to the corners

Yeah, I don't really know why my guys run to the open spots, I think it's just cause I'm playing with the Warriors and I played with my coach profile and fixed it to put an emphasis on my transition game. No worries on the computer thing, I've been pretty good against the CPU all year, so I'm pretty sure I can take 2 out of 4 games.

You guys still playing? Who won the first season?

I finally beat the cpu last night.

I believe DeaconSlim won, but he faced my team in the finals, though I don't think he played any of his playoff games. I got really busy and had to stop playing after I had made it to the Western Conference finals. I had made a trade earlier in the year that ended up netting me the number 1 overall pick, so I may get back on and try to start playing again.

Back