• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

definitely an up and down game that could have gone either way. there's no rest inside with your monster rotation of aldridge, chandler, and deandre.

if i didn't have westbrook i'd lose every game by 20. but flipping scola for tyrus thomas was a great move for the way i run my team, that was the first game i played with tyrus.

That's the idea :cool:

I bet Thomas's defense contributed to Aldridge not having a great game. Would have much rather posted up Scola all game

This was my first game with Gerald Wallace, and I am excited for more of that (and by that I mean windmill dunks in traffic in crunchtime/fouling out).

Last edited:
Also, kudos for not being one of those "full court press all game" kind of 2k players. We are a dying breed

For the record, I tend to apply token full-court pressure with a point guard, but that's about it. I want to make sure that my opponents have to at least think about inbounding, though it's admittedly most habit to rush at the inbounder with my PG at this point.

For the record, I tend to apply token full-court pressure with a point guard, but that's about it. I want to make sure that my opponents have to at least think about inbounding, though it's admittedly most habit to rush at the inbounder with my PG at this point.

That was what I meant. Almost everybody I play does that almost every inbounds pass...not a fan

So annoyed right now.

Because of my frustrations with the simulation engine, I decided to play vs the CPU Pistons (26th in ratings). I lost by 32, despite doing a mostly good job in halfcourt defense, and only having single digit turnovers. The culprit here was shooting 24/79. I missed a ton of wide open shots, and they were released well (I got green indicators on all but two shots). No idea what to do with that. I could have abused the alley-oop, but that's hard to pull off out of the half-court vs the CPU, and both McGee and Z-Bo missed alley-oops (that they caught and shot as layups) early on.

Welcome to my world. That's why I only have 5 wins (none of which I've actually played)

It's the all-star difficulty, man. it's out to get us all

Last edited:
Not all of us... I have 17 or so wins and am tied for first in the West haha.

DeaconSlim, you around this weekend? Let me know when you are up for our game.

palma: whens a good time to play our game?

Am going to a bar to catch the Clips game, and while the girl might get me to drive to Pasadena I think she'll be unsuccessful. 9PM PST work for you tonight? I might be on up to an hour and a half earlier and will ping you if you're on.

Not sure how that will work tonight but if we're both on, then we can play. If I remember right, we have plenty of time before it sims. Tomorrow?

is my team truly lob city now?

Westbrook
Joe Johnson
Kawhi Leonard
Josh Smith
Tyrus Thomas

who's gonna be throwing the LOBs though?

westbrook.. and if you try to play the lob he'll just jam it himself. luckily i am controlling westbrook and its not real-life westbrook where he forces everything and doesn't give up the rock.

apparently we all have games scheduled with ripcity haha

Back