• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

Hey RSF, what time would be good for you tonight? I'm on a different internet for this weekend so hopefully it'll work.

This is bullshit. Everytime I try to put in my disc it won't load up. Now I take a closer look at the disc and see it has a crack in the middle of it. How the fuck did that get there?

This is bullshit. Everytime I try to put in my disc it won't load up. Now I take a closer look at the disc and see it has a crack in the middle of it. How the fuck did that get there?
Oh, wow.

If anybody who hasn't purchased the game reads through these 30 pages of thread, I don't think they'll be buying it anytime soon. Just about everything that could have gone wrong with this game mode has at this point.

Alright. Hang on, omw.

Edit: Awesome, it worked. I should be available either late tonight or most of the day tomorrow.

Alright, I'll be online in a minute. I think my roommate is finishing up playing FIFA, so give me like 5.

Nice game. That Ellis Rose battle was fun. We both were hitting crazy 3's. Hibbert was getting bitched down in the block by McGee. Couldn't grab any rebs. Luckily Monta and Crawford were on fire.

I'm a little annoyed that I couldn't bring the ball upcourt without dribbling off of a teammate's foot. Seriously, that was pissing me off. That last one, when Q got in Rose's way late in the 4th quarter, I recovered the ball, but I very nearly threw my controller through the screen.

Your transition 3s are just ridiculous. I'm finding that the 3-2 is a great way to shut down human opponents out of a halfcourt defense (Especially with my personnel-- McGee is a beast in the post defensively, and Rose has the speed to be really effective as a wandering anchor), but transition D in the 3-2 is horrendous.

I'm a little annoyed that I couldn't bring the ball upcourt without dribbling off of a teammate's foot. Seriously, that was pissing me off. That last one, when Q got in Rose's way late in the 4th quarter, I recovered the ball, but I very nearly threw my controller through the screen.

Your transition 3s are just ridiculous. I'm finding that the 3-2 is a great way to shut down human opponents out of a halfcourt defense, but transition D in the 3-2 is horrendous.
Hah, yeah I got a little lucky with all those late game turnovers. Hate it when they dribble it off somebody elses foot. Crawford and Wright just run straight for the 3 point line in transition. That's why I love the 2K cam so right when I grab the rebound and get it to Monta I can see who's open. I didn't use to like Crawford much, but once you learn his shot he is straight money.

Hah, yeah I got a little lucky with all those late game turnovers. Hate it when they dribble it off somebody elses foot. Crawford and Wright just run straight for the 3 point line in transition. That's why I love the 2K cam so right when I grab the rebound and get it to Monta I can see who's open. I didn't use to like Crawford much, but once you learn his shot he is straight money.
That's how I feel about Montell Webster. I'm streaky with Terry, and Rose isn't going to miss an open 3 regardless, but Webster's easy points from almost anywhere once you learn his shot.

Back