• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

Fuck me. Still didn't work. I'm going home this weekend and I'll bring my Xbox with me and see if it works on my internet there. This is just ridiculous though.
Yeah. I don't know what to tell you. It could be on either of our ends, or just with 2K.

Have you been able to play games with anybody else?

RSF, I found this on a site, and some people said it solved the problem. Might be worth a shot.

"Both users must check NAT. How? Go to your Xbox Guide, settings, system settings, network settings, wired or wireless, configure network, additional settings. At the bottom of additional settings is the Restore to Factory Defaults option. Do it, if you have your router setup through you xbox you'll have to reenter the info. But this should allow you to get past the "session no longer exists" problem when trying to play a friend."

RSF, I found this on a site, and some people said it solved the problem. Might be worth a shot.

"Both users must check NAT. How? Go to your Xbox Guide, settings, system settings, network settings, wired or wireless, configure network, additional settings. At the bottom of additional settings is the Restore to Factory Defaults option. Do it, if you have your router setup through you xbox you'll have to reenter the info. But this should allow you to get past the "session no longer exists" problem when trying to play a friend."
I'll try that. Meet me online in 5 and we'll try again?

Well goddamnit. I guess we can try again this weekend when I'm on a different network and see if that solves anything.

Another fun bug with Online Association: Apparently it doesn't understand that when I say I want manual timeouts and subs, I want manual timeouts and subs. It's getting frustrating having to set it manually each game I play, even though my Coach Settings outside of games clearly have it set that way.

Another fun bug with Online Association: Apparently it doesn't understand that when I say I want manual timeouts and subs, I want manual timeouts and subs. It's getting frustrating having to set it manually each game I play, even though my Coach Settings outside of games clearly have it set that way.

Hmm, luckily I don't have that problem. It keeps all my settings fine. One of the FEW things I don't have a gripe with in this mode lol.

RSF, are you using a wired or wireless connection? Just trying to think of anything that could possibly be causing the problem.

Problem is I'm west coast and haven't gotten home before 10PM since the draft night. Tonight's a late night as well.

Is there some time between now and Friday that would work for you? I believe our game will sim if we don't get it in by Friday night.

That's um-possible.

I haven't been on XBL since I offered you that game invite earlier tonight.

I'll check it out in a little bit.
DemonDeaconz, it does appear you're no longer in the league... Did you accidentally quit?

Can you rejoin the league? I'm not sure if owners are able to rejoin or not. The association name is OGB Boards and the pw is deacs.

Back