• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

I didn't quit. You disconnected...I swear

Correction: I quit but I didn't leave the game lol
I am generally displeased with 2k.

To have a lost connection with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter, in a 45 point game, and not count it as having been played, is completely inexcusable. Fuck 2k.

Yeah I was surprised too

That being said, my team has no chemistry and I've been struggling with them in every game I play. Guess I just picked a shitty team. Better luck next draft?

Man, I'm gonna miss Bill Walker. He made it rain in that game. Something like 11 points on 4/5 shooting, and that all came when it was still a close game. I hope Quentin Richardson has as easy a shot animation.

Yeah I was surprised too

That being said, my team has no chemistry and I've been struggling with them in every game I play. Guess I just picked a shitty team. Better luck next draft?

Yeah. I'm pleased I traded for Z-Bo. I don't have much else on the books for next year, so locking in a core of Rose/Z-Bo/McGee makes a lot of sense for me, and I should have enough cap to offer a max contract this offseason.

It was close until it started lagging. Then my shots stopped falling and everybody stopped playing defense. Not making excuses, but still

Yeah. I'm pleased I traded for Z-Bo. I don't have much else on the books for next year, so locking in a core of Rose/Z-Bo/McGee makes a lot of sense for me, and I should have enough cap to offer a max contract this offseason.

Yeah, you're lucky you got one of the super stars. I would kill for someone like Rose

I have like 12 outstanding trade offers... really trying to unload Kaman/Scola for a more athletic frontcourt. Its like the opposite of Lob City right now. More like Fingerroll City.

It was close until it started lagging. Then my shots stopped falling and everybody stopped playing defense. Not making excuses, but still
Honestly, I thought the biggest change was when I switched to zone early in the 2nd to counter your LMA dominance. The turnovers were really staggering on both sides, though.

I have like 12 outstanding trade offers... really trying to unload Kaman/Scola for a more athletic frontcourt. Its like the opposite of Lob City right now. More like Fingerroll City.
I've found that Chris Singleton is weirdly dominant on the receiving end of lobs.

#justsayin #hesavailableiguess

Honestly, I thought the biggest change was when I switched to zone early in the 2nd to counter your LMA dominance. The turnovers were really staggering on both sides, though.

So thats why I couldn't get the ball to LaMarcus...I tried do the same thing to Rose in the 2nd half but you just threw lobs instead. Nobody, not even Rose, can pass that well. Just sayin

Chauncey is available I guess. he's too slow to run the point for me and I hate his shot

So thats why I couldn't get the ball to LaMarcus...I tried do the same thing to Rose in the 2nd half but you just threw lobs instead. Nobody, not even Rose, can pass that well. Just sayin
Funny thing is, most of those lobs weren't from Rose. My favorite was the McGee to Terry one.

I was also helped out by some timely 3 pt shooting (mainly, whenever you hit one). I don't see that happening again, which is why I'm so scared/annoyed of a required rematch. Game 2 will be much closer, I'm confident.

By the way, anybody else have a headset? The only thing that would make a McGee-thrown alley oop better would be to hear the gentle weeping it causes.

;)

By the way, anybody else have a headset? The only thing that would make a McGee-thrown alley oop better would be to hear the gentle weeping it causes.

;)

I do. I'll put mine on for the next game. Excuse me in advance if I start cussing out my players when they miss easy shots

Back