• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

I'm gonna try to play the comp again in a few minutes...gonna try to pound it in the low post and maybe take the air out of the game a little.

if this was ps3 I might consider buying the game although NBA is my least favorite league. Now if they would bring back ncaa hoops and add online dynasty where you start small and build your way up that would be amazing. An NCAA tourney with 8-16 people would rock and would fuel many years. I miss that game. I just can't believe NBA outsells NCAA. Do people really like Pro bball over college bball.

if this was ps3 I might consider buying the game although NBA is my least favorite league. Now if they would bring back ncaa hoops and add online dynasty where you start small and build your way up that would be amazing. An NCAA tourney with 8-16 people would rock and would fuel many years. I miss that game. I just can't believe NBA outsells NCAA. Do people really like Pro bball over college bball.

I think it all started going downhill when there was supposed to be a licensing battle where EA was going to get exclusive rights (knocking 2k/Sega out of it, who easily makes superior bball games) and then EA's versions just sucked so they stopped making those and Sega/2k hasn't gotten back into it yet for whatever reason.

But man, I really miss the 2k series college bball games. Those were great.

I think it all started going downhill when there was supposed to be a licensing battle where EA was going to get exclusive rights (knocking 2k/Sega out of it, who easily makes superior bball games) and then EA's versions just sucked so they stopped making those and Sega/2k hasn't gotten back into it yet for whatever reason.

But man, I really miss the 2k series college bball games. Those were great.

Yea they were. I still have the one with JJ's ugly grill on it. I can only imagine the fun of an online league like college fball. The tourney would be so exciting.

The 2-3 works pretty well against the computer because they can't just drive in on every play. I would recommend that as of right now. Hanging tough with NO at the half...

This is getting ridiculous...

Tried to play the Cavs 3 times now and lose connection to XBOX Live every time in the 3rd quarter.

So Derrick Rose + anybody = half-court alley oop. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I'm gonna watch the real Blazers hopefully not suck as much as the fantasy Blazers did. We can replay after that I guess but you did beat the everloving hell out of me. Part of it was my shitty play but part of it was that laggy 2nd quarter where you went on your run. Threw me off...

So Derrick Rose + anybody = half-court alley oop. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I'm gonna watch the real Blazers hopefully not suck as much as the fantasy Blazers did. We can replay after that I guess but you did beat the everloving hell out of me. Part of it was my shitty play but part of it was that laggy 2nd quarter where you went on your run. Threw me off...
Don't worry, it didnt count us as having played a game once you quit :/

Not cool.

Edit: I think what was more impressive than my 65 fast break points was that I fucked up another 10 or so fast breaks by committing turnovers on outlet passes. Ugh.

Double edit: Oh, you dropped. Sorry... still, the fuck, 2k :(

Last edited:
I didn't quit. You disconnected...I swear

Correction: I quit but I didn't leave the game lol

Last edited:
Back