• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

Okay so, just invite me whenever you can. I accepted the time proposal, but I think a game invite still needs to be made.

My patience is nearing an end with the simulator-- it's not even following my rotation now. I have a 9 man rotation (38/32/26/34/32 minutes for the starters, with 24/24/24/6 for the reserves), but it's playing a 12 man rotation with the starters averaging 25 minutes and guys like Erick Dampier and Charlie Bell (both 0 in my rotation) getting 10.

According to the game, I have the 5th best rated team in the league, but I'm 10-17 mostly thanks to the simulation engine. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO, 2K

If it helps I have the #2 roster and I'm way under 0.500

So is anybody gonna turn their season around and be in the playoffs with me? Don't wanna be in their by myself:thumbsup:

So is anybody gonna turn their season around and be in the playoffs with me? Don't wanna be in their by myself:thumbsup:

I was fourth in my conference until I decided to logon and play myself. I quickly became 8th.

I'm available most of the time but tonight was not one of those times. Are you on pacific or eastern time?

Ok, I'm in W-S, so eastern. I should be available most of the night so I can try an work around your schedule if that works

Last edited:
Can we make that closer to 11:30? Need to take care of a few things before I can sit down and dedicate the time to the game

Solid game. Could have gone either way if some shots had gone down (or not gone down). That being said, Russell Westbrook's 89 rating seems to dictate that he gets to make lofty shots over Tyson Chandler's outstretched arms. Questionable. Aldridge going 8 for 20 was not helping me one bit either

Also, kudos for not being one of those "full court press all game" kind of 2k players. We are a dying breed

Last edited:
Solid game. Could have gone either way if some shots had gone down (or not gone down). That being said, Russell Westbrook's 89 rating seems to dictate that he gets to make lofty shots over Tyson Chandler's outstretched arms. Questionable...

Also, kudos for not being one of those "full court press all game" kind of 2k players. We are a dying breed

definitely an up and down game that could have gone either way. there's no rest inside with your monster rotation of aldridge, chandler, and deandre.

if i didn't have westbrook i'd lose every game by 20. but flipping scola for tyrus thomas was a great move for the way i run my team, that was the first game i played with tyrus.

Back