• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

NBA Off-season thread: Teague, Ish change teams, GS messes w chemistry

Pau to the Spurs for 2 years/$30 million. Looks like he'll be Timmy's replacement.

Warriors pick up Livingston's $5.8M player option, one of the best deals in the league.

Mavs are gonna end up with 2 GS starters.

Unreal turnaround from two days ago

Westbrook's knee gonna go Penny Hardaway poof and then in 20 years we're gonna have a 30 for 30 called That Thunder Moment

It would be sick if OKC traded Westbrook for a nice package then then got him back in free agency while Durant declined his player option and returned.

@ShamsCharania
Dallas is sending a future second-round pick to Golden State for Andrew Bogut, league sources tell The Vertical.

I honestly thought Cuban could've squeezed out a 1st from GS as well.

@ThompsonScribe
Speaking of centers the Warriors could get: I'm told Jermaine O'Neal is game for a return to Warriors

Feel like we're headed toward Jermaine O'Neal and Kendrick Perkins being the backup bigs for GSW. Caron Butler off the bench on the wing.

I really think the Warriors already fucked up choosing Livingston over Ezeli. This is going to be problem.

It will be interesting to see if the myth of Davis Bertans is true or myth. He's 6'10 and shot 47% from Euro three. He was very athletic before two knee injuries. Allegedly he's back.

I wonder if the Spurs will re-sign Boban.

@daldridgetnt
Told emphatically by league source there's no chance Russell Westbrook will do a renegotiation/extension of his contract (one yr remaining)

I really think the Warriors already fucked up choosing Livingston over Ezeli. This is going to be problem.

They coulda kept Ezeli instead of Livingston, but Ezeli has never made any real money so he's going to want market value (like 4/40 or something). And the warriors aren't going to want his 10 mil next summer on the books.

They got Zaza as player #7 on the super team

Back