• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Opening Night Mafia: civs run shop

So how are the kiddos playing this game of teh mafias these days

One cop, one angel and no watchers of any kind. Cop comes out immediately, angel protects him until he dies then the cop dies. Before dying the cop crowd sources his investigations and people decide who to kill based on these discussions once a mafia member is killed. In the end IAmThunderbolt usually wins.

We're in flux, for sure. Established vets trying to tame the new folk. Varying levels of success. Some vets have become bitter as they have aged (me, Nonny). I've become what I hate, I'm a tall version of FTN. I guess?

Beyond that, not much has changed - the good players lead the not-good players around by the nose. People get lynched, etc.

Riveting stuff.

Nonny - your intro was pretty fugly. But now I'm in a paradox because your post indicated if I vote for you rd1 then I'm Mafia and I don't want to be Mafia so I'm at a crossroads of what to do. Please advise.

Riveting stuff.

Nonny - your intro was pretty fugly. But now I'm in a paradox because your post indicated if I vote for you rd1 then I'm Mafia and I don't want to be Mafia so I'm at a crossroads of what to do. Please advise.

Not wanting to be mafia doesn't make you mafia or not mafia!

Not wanting to be mafia doesn't make you mafia or not mafia!

26411e49ab2a64f96c779c7333fac27a_400x400.jpeg

Riveting stuff.

so im still the best vanilla (miller) civ there is. woop

I like this TimDunk. Starting to sound like the tales of olde of which the bards sing.

I didnt pay enough attention last game, is this verbose, opinionated Bym the new bym?

Riveting stuff.

That's quite the situation you're in.

If you're a civ, I'd recommend changing your mind and voting elsewhere. If you're a maf, then you're kinda screwed.

I didnt pay enough attention last game, is this verbose, opinionated Bym the new bym?

Right now, it's Bym sitting on a Lync meeting for the next 3 hours.

Haven't I typically been verbose?

Back