• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Opening Night Mafia: civs run shop

I had leftover chicken parm and greek yogurt. And then I had to go buy nut-free candy for S's class party. Airheads ftw.

Are warheads still a thing that the youths eat? I remember the black cherry warheads being the greatest thing to ever happen t young ryala.

Kinda a shitty week for lunch.

Commons had curry at their barbecue station. Seriously? There's already a full-time Indian station.

I did the professional recruiting lunch today. Which was fun when one of the people interviewing was a brown that didn't eat the fried chicken or pork.

Are warheads still a thing that the youths eat? I remember the black cherry warheads being the greatest thing to ever happen t young ryala.

My kid loves them. He also likes a candy called "Toxic Waste."

Code:
THROUGH POST #96

nonny	3	rommy, lasers, ryala
rommy	2	da, knight
boston	1	bym
damo	1	nonny
gouda	1	damo

Driving, haven't read and might not get chance until after deadline be. ***ragles***

Bym seems kindanotmafia unless he's playing differently than normal. He also made some tiny maf lean post on toog who is not playing/not maf which seems more civ than not I suppose.

Seems odd that Gouda hasn't posted. Not alignment deterministic, more "I hope he's ok."

Bym seems kindanotmafia unless he's playing differently than normal. He also made some tiny maf lean post on toog who is not playing/not maf which seems more civ than not I suppose.

I think JTP is probs not maf

Back