• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Thread

Shit just got real in the Lakers/Mavs game. Damn. I wish my GFs tv was bigger so I could see what was going on.

barnes is so thug. i would not mess with him.

even laker haters have to appreciate the basketball the lakers play when everyone is right. amirite irish?

even laker haters have to appreciate the basketball the lakers play when everyone is right. amirite irish?

I can't see them through my tears I've renamed the Anaheim Royals.

But yeah, they look real good right now. You better hope they don't run into OKC, though - they're not gonna get punked the way the Mavs are (and always have been.)

Carslile confuses me. Stevenson and brewer are the only gys on the team who have a hope of guarding Kobe. They combined for 4 mins

Dude. He took a knee to the thigh or something a few weeks ago and was out for 10 days. He probably came back too early. He scores 20+ in the second half last night

whatevs, mark it down chauncey billups sucks. hes not good anymore

wow, spurs defense is struggling. celtics getting layups or unguarded 17 footers every time.

in fairness a lot of those were from Rondo. they were giving him that shot and he was drilling it. if rondo shoots that well the celtics are really good. Hopefully the krstic injury isnt too serious, the celts will need him, and both o'neals if they want to beat the lakers.

I understand the significance of home court advantage. But at this point I would rather see the Mavs in round two than the Thunder if I was LA

in fairness a lot of those were from Rondo. they were giving him that shot and he was drilling it. if rondo shoots that well the celtics are really good. Hopefully the krstic injury isnt too serious, the celts will need him, and both o'neals if they want to beat the lakers.

down the stretch it was nearly all KG and big baby who are both really good midrange shooters. same set each time with no adjustment from pop.

i hereby propose a ref should never need a reason to kick out brenda haywood from anything. can i get a second?

Mark Jackson has entered Instant Mute territory.

We get it, man. You used to play. And the players are a fraternity and all that. But stop repeating your players' defenses over and over again ... and STOP ... enunciating .... RANDOM ... Words ... with random .... PACING

He needs Van Gundy around to serve as his foil.

Random stat: Tim Duncan has passed Hal Greer tonight for 28th in all-time NBA scoring.

Congrats to the San Antonio Spurs for taking the Western Conference!

It was a bit tenuous there for awhile but the Lakers started sucking again right on cue...

Heres to a deep run in the playoffs!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wonder if the Mavs are trying to drop to the 4th seed to avoid the Lakers.

At this point I doubt the Spurs would be upset seeing OKC in the 2nd round vs. the Lakers.

Back