• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State game 7:30 Thursday

Just finished watching the replay of the game. Deacs won. Guess it wasn't a pleasant dream. Goodnight all.

Holy cow!

I fell asleep (long hours, long week) as State seemed to be taking control.

Gonna watch replay later.

Congratulations to the team and coaches.

Go Deacs!

I take full credit for being there as a 17 pt underdog and pulling us through!

Now let's go get 2 more wins! :thumbsup:

absolutely loving it to beat those guys in Raleigh

Thank you Dave

The two teams I wanted to beat the most: Louisville and NC State. Mission accomplished. Now a little more gravy please.

Stressing this again, those were two awesome catches by Bachman and Surratt but two beautiful throws. One placed only where Surratt could get it and the other a perfect back shoulder laser

So much fun destroying their senior night and season!

Oh, and we get to see the ESPN scores ticker all weekend long! :)

Stressing this again, those were two awesome catches by Bachman and Surratt but two beautiful throws. One placed only where Surratt could get it and the other a perfect back shoulder laser
I'm not sure Wake has ever had a more amazing set of back-to-back plays such as those.

There is nothing better than going to Packpride and seeing the discussions about once every other year about how they lost to a high school team. Such rubes. I love it.

Fun fact from the TV guys last night. State has never had a double digit win season or gone to what is considered a major bowl game, we’ve done both and yet they say we’re a high school program???

Kudos to everyone obviously but also want to give a shout out to Ruggiero. Didn’t stray too far away from our normal game plan but slowed it down enough to give our defense so rest between series.

Someone can prove me wrong with stats if they’d like, I didn’t look before posting this.

Newman was amazing last night. The whole team stepped up though, it was truly a team win with the defense finally looking like a defense. Wake got lucky with some NC drops, but overall Sawvel could never get the team to look like this. Clawson can coach his ass off.

Newman made me a believer last night and he deserves a lot of credit. Prior to last night Hartman was putting up a great true freshman season statistically. Its nice to have 2 good quarterbacks, a good problem to have heading into the Spring.

Back