• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Game Time - Noon ESPN

Shared the journal write up on Facebook and within 1 minute a UNC fan commented how he didn’t see Clawson at Wake much longer. Wishful thinking I hope.

I don't think Clawson is going anywhere. However, our fans need to learn how to be "football school" fans, and appreciate the program he has created. The coaches are coaching like a big time program, the players are playing like a big time program, but our fans aren't there yet. The fans are better, but still not there yet. They are way too late getting into the game, and too many stay in the parking lot.

Who gives a crap, just go to Blacksburg and win, then worry about Clemson.
Agreed. We can beat VT, lose to Clemson, and still have a special season. 8 or 9 wins would still be amongst the best in school history at this point. Just enjoy it.

I don't think Clawson is going anywhere. However, our fans need to learn how to be "football school" fans, and appreciate the program he has created. The coaches are coaching like a big time program, the players are playing like a big time program, but our fans aren't there yet. The fans are better, but still not there yet. They are way too late getting into the game, and too many stay in the parking lot.

Amen! I almost always go in the stadium as soon as they open the gates, but my wife and daughter usually stay in the parking lost until about a half hour until kickoff which is fine. Anyway, my wife was listening to the people that parked beside us before she came in, Wake fans that were tailgating and they were talking about how they decided not to even go into the stadium for the FSU game because they were having such a good time tailgating. That is pathetic!

Bassey is the prospect Amari usually struggles

Last edited:
Basset is the prospect Amari usually struggles

I think that was his point. Their game plan was to stay away fro Bassey and pick on Amari and Amari responded with probably his best game ever.

Who gives a crap, just go to Blacksburg and win, then worry about Clemson.

I mean, we are talking about the season as a whole so it’s okay to talk about Clemson.

We either get a demoralized VT or a VT at home rearing to go after a loss

I mean, we are talking about the season as a whole so it’s okay to talk about Clemson.

We either get a demoralized VT or a VT at home rearing to go after a loss

I was responding to the post about if we beat Tech it will probably be draining on us as we head to Clemson. My point was, who cares we need to beat Tech first regardless the effect it might have on the Clemson game. Sure it okay for us to talk about whatever we want.

Saw Orange bowl and Belk Bowl officials at the game with their blazers and name tags on. Go Deacs!!

What is the purpose of the Orange Bowl sending reps to an ACC school if the Orange Bowl will have zero choice determining which ACC school to select?

Clean victory. One penalty. No turnovers. No injuries. Enough margin of victory to move up in the rankings. Take it.

BJ, great win but differ on the injuries. Scotty didn't play again after injuring ankle in the 59 yds reception early Q3, Jamie dinged the shoulder again, Hinton had something going on, didn't return punts or play slot from early Q3 on.

I'm happy that we won't have to hear about the "Bye Week Jinx" anymore.

Jamie Newman is greatness

Hartman is 6-6

Remember this forever

Another thing I told y’all

We had a bogus roughing the passer call today too. The announcers commented that the refs called it because it was “the rule” but it was not at all impactful.
We did not have a bogus roughing the passer call. It was exactly as written in the rule.

It's more accurate to say that unintentional, non-forceful contact to a QB's head is a questionable inclusion to the Roughing the Passer rule.

Back