• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State Hissy Fit

So much for the Wuffies on Pack Pride wanting their team to stay out in SoCal for when Utah or Ohio State all got the Rona and NC State could be the White Knight that saves the Rose Bowl. Gotta love how delusional they are.

I mean damn...

Who wouldn't have a "hissy fit" over that? They were big time screwed.

What they got: Screwed out of the opportunity for a tenth win.
What they did not get: A tenth win.

Having a fit is one thing. Taking the position that they were owed a forfeit and a 10th win is a whole other level.

No doubt. The stance they are taking is super silly. If I were former player on that 2002 squad of theirs I'd be a little pissed that they are no longer the only 10 plus win team due to a technicality.

The starvation University. This is what you get from an institution that has won about 3 national championships in their history. Almost impossible from a State University. Worst State U in the country for most talk and less hardware.

Back