• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA 2012 Dynasty (Xbox)

Man, I went from having either 3 or 4 user games to only having 2 w/ the new schedule.

Lookin like 1 maybe 2am est
y8pd2wj.gif

Meh, it should mean a pretty quick season at least while we're still working out the kinks/getting used to things. We should also get some extra user matchups from conference championship + rose bowl matchup assuming people can beat the baller CPU teams.

I wish, if you were online when someone else was playing, you could watch their game. Or do what Halo did, and leave a 'film' of the game on the server for 24 hours. That way, we could 'watch film' on our opponents.

We would all be watching buckets tonight against the mighty Scarlet Knights! :laugh:

I wish, if you were online when someone else was playing, you could watch their game. Or do what Halo did, and leave a 'film' of the game on the server for 24 hours. That way, we could 'watch film' on our opponents.

Yeah, me and TW were talking about that earlier. Though I definitely do not play against the computer like I would a person, especially for an FCS game lulz. I guess it would still give you a general idea of skill.

I've got TWDeac and Cav to worry about this season. I feel pretty confident about TW :plos:. Not so sure about Cav, especially since he's got a better team.

2 user games a regular season is what we do. It makes the season go by smoother any more and you have to wait on people and find times with their schedules which often dooms a league.

2 user games a regular season is what we do. It makes the season go by smoother any more and you have to wait on people and find times with their schedules which often dooms a league.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Hopefully we'll get a couple bowl matchups between users, that would be bauce.

I think Cookout is my only non-CPU game.

Wow you got pretty (un?)lucky w/ the scheduling and not having anyone from the other division that's a user.

Hmm, that means you just need to take care of business against the CPU and you're likely in the championship.

You can see your schedule in one of the tabs in dynasty mode. It might be the ESPN tab?

Sorry buckets, I don't want to pester you :) I won't be playing tonight anyway. Gotta beat USC with a clear mind!

Back