• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA 2012 Dynasty (Xbox)

The real USC? That's quite the improvement for you TW.

I thought we'd just say no to taking other jobs, but that's just me. You know, try and build up teh school you're at. Because otherwise we'd all be going everywhere/getting job offers and it could be a bit of a clustercuss.
Isn't that how it's supposed to be? I say we take whatever we can get.

The real USC? That's quite the improvement for you TW.

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with myself. Scored first with a fumble recovery and then it was all golden from there.

Had to settle for a bunch of field goals, but my defense really came up big.

Isn't that how it's supposed to be? I say we take whatever we can get.

In a normal dynasty maybe. Online we'd just end up in all sorts of different conferences not even playing eachother consistently, and doing custom conferences just to cater to that would be pretty lame imo.

If we do allow job switches, I think they should remain at least in the two conferences we've selected, but that also basically just rewards those who started w/ better teams and can get those top jobs (Oregon/USC/tOSU) first, because they aren't losing those jobs after that.

eh, i think we should be able to move. there has to be a way to make sure we still play at least 3 games in a season against humans (which is how many some of us are playing this year).

You guys winning by that big of margin the sliders are to easy to be realistic.

I locked up two recruits in week one.

Were they dookie-rated?

Id like to keep people at their current gig for at leat two seasons... otherwise what's the point of capping at 5 stars?

So I got lazy in my offline wake dynasty, simmed 2-6 BC with my 6 star prestige 99 99 99 team and I lost. Dropped to #14. Have promises of a national championship and a streak of like 6 natties to defend. I'm having to play scheduled games of teams ranked ahead of me to sabotage them.

Currently racking up the safeties, playing as #5 south carolina in the SEC championship :laugh:

Were they dookie-rated?

Id like to keep people at their current gig for at leat two seasons... otherwise what's the point of capping at 5 stars?

A 3 star qb and a 4 star hb I think.

Were they dookie-rated?

This was kind of my point. If I had known people would be jumping ship to other teams early I probably would have picked one of the 5 star teams to make it easier to succeed and then jump after a year. I thought we'd be building our current programs against eachother in the long haul. At the very least maybe we can restrict it to not jumping to schools with a higher prestige? I don't know.

I like the idea of building my own program so I'm sticking with Utah.

If I was better at the game, I would have gone with Oregon State.

God my fucking defense is horrible. I don't know if it's because the speed differential is so close to 50 or what, but my cornerbacks can't keep guys in front of them that they should be able to easily. It's embarrassing.

Anyway, beat Hawaii. Both QBs threw for single game school records in yards. :rofl: I was trying out the pistol to see if I liked it and ended up hating any running plays in it, but loving most of the passing stuff.

Agreed on the speed thing, I have a stud corner that was getting torched deep by fucking rutgers

Yeah, my WRs couldn't get any seperation from the DBs of USC or FSU. I turned into a check down master. My TE was also my best friend.

Haha my completions are solely either a 50 yd bomb or checkdown, nothing in the middle

Haha my completions are solely either a 50 yd bomb or checkdown, nothing in the middle

I get intercepted way too often when I try any intermediate stuff and my receivers are always completely blanketed on deep routes.

Go routes, seam routes and a bunch of play action passes just don't seem to work very well.

Disclaimer: I'm not adept at reading the defense, though.

Mine are all bombs or interceptions rofl.

My QB today threw for 10 TDs out of my 77 points. The last 7 points came from an int return for a TD in the last minute or two of the game.

Back