• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA 2012 Dynasty (Xbox)

Do you have a dynasty set up with your secretary? IS THAT WHY YOU "WORK" SO LATE!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

i finished

burkhead just set a nebraska single game rushing game... BITCHES

i finished

burkhead just set a nebraska single game rushing game... BITCHES
You were only beating an FCS squad 7-0 at halftime?
8pzha74.gif

just as a warning, i'm prolly not gonna be able to play my game until tomorrow night

Fucking A, I am up by 27 with 3:32 left and the damn game freezes. My game never freezes either (replaced my old POS xbox with the new version a couple months ago). I cannot play until tomorrow (or even later) probably either. Sorry about holding you up but if you want to sim it that's fine, I had completed the recruiting anyways. Otherwise, I'll get to the game ASAP.

I don't see any results on dynasty central. You might be able to replay on your own?

Let me say I'm impressed so far by how fun the online dynasty is

Is there a secret to becoming an "advisor" to recruits?

Anyone else lock up any recruits yet?

I love loading up a good ass o-line in these games

i actually really like this too. ive had ncaa every year for a long time, but this is my first online dynasty.

ive got two wide receivers already, one 3* and one 4. i just played my second game: michigan state 44 FAU 3. cousins with another great game.

I saw your game WTU. Nice job!

I'm too nervous to play USC :laugh:

thanks brah.

just a thought, what are we going to do at the end of the season about people switching jobs? what are the people on the ps3 thread doing? say for example i get offered a better job in another conference, or someone gets fired? just curious.

I have no idea. That is a good question.

You might be able to do custom conferences at the end of every season. At least I think that is how it works in the offline dynasty.

I thought we'd just say no to taking other jobs, but that's just me. You know, try and build up teh school you're at. Because otherwise we'd all be going everywhere/getting job offers and it could be a bit of a clustercuss.

Back