• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Football 12 - Released tonight at midnight!

I think the maximum is 12 you can have, and you don't have to all be in the same conference, really you could all be in your own, but then where's the fun in that?

I'd be open to a xbox dynasty if anyone else would be interested?

Should be able to do that, I would be pretty terrible though.

Finally came in the mail today. Hooray for being a cheapskate and ordering free shipping. Time to realize it wasn't worth the money.

So anyway ... I caved and stayed up last night overhauling the Wake roster. I'm sure it's far from perfect, but it's a hell of a lot closer to reality than the default roster. Feel free to negrep me for forgetting that some offensive lineman doesn't actually wear elbow pads.

PS3 only. User name is PalmerJZ.

Since I've never downloaded a roster before, how would I go about getting your edited roster?

I'd be open to an XBox dynasty depending on how frequently we advanced the week and stuff like that.

Played the season opener last night on varsity and beat Syracuse 24-10. It was 3-3 at halftime, and it took me that long to figure out how to effectively run the offense. I gave up a deep touchdown in the closing minutes because I put in the second string.

The defense is pretty stout, but I also have it set to sub out the players once their stamina is less than 65%, and they can come back in once they reach 75%. I didnt have any injuries, but I also have my sub ins pretty high on offense and I spread the ball around rather than relying on a few playmakers. It seems pretty obvious, but the more tired a player is they're more likely to get injured.

I set my speed differential slider to 10, which seemed the most realistic to me. Harris is very fast, and as long as he isnt held up on the line, a blitzing Wilbur can get to the QB before he can get rid of the ball.

That being said, I have a feeling I'll get destroyed once I start playing some better teams. Depending on how the season turns out, I'll probably bump the difficulty up for the next season.

I'd be open to an XBox dynasty depending on how frequently we advanced the week and stuff like that.

I usually like to advance at least twice a week when I'm commish of a league. Usually on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights depending on if everyone has their stuff done.

Just got the game. Can someone give me the basics on where I go from here? How do I get the roster with names? Also, is it too late to join this league?

I usually like to advance at least twice a week when I'm commish of a league. Usually on Wednesday/Thursday and Sunday nights depending on if everyone has their stuff done.

I'm in. I think it should be Thursday and Sunday because you have more time on the weekend to get it done. Some might be busier during the week and will need that extra day (from Wed to Thurs).

I think the maximum is 12 you can have, and you don't have to all be in the same conference, really you could all be in your own, but then where's the fun in that?

I'd be open to a xbox dynasty if anyone else would be interested?

Grabbing the game tonight. I'm in. Going to need something fun to distract me in a few weeks when law school starts. [insert moon comment here]

Recruiting takes too long on this game. All I want to do is play.

Seriously - I don't have a ton of time to play and it take 20-25 minutes for each recruiting cycle. And they really hate Stac being able o throw the ball, he misses wide open guys consistently - stat line in my last game was 2-14 85 yards, 1 td, 5 ints....

Took a few games to figure out how to pass the ball again but the Monte University 69'ers are rolling.

Is there any method to recruiting? I'm not going anything but recruiting the highest caliber players possible.

It's not like it used to be back in the day when you had to spend more points to get better information about a player.

Is there any method to recruiting? I'm not going anything but recruiting the highest caliber players possible.

It's not like it used to be back in the day when you had to spend more points to get better information about a player.

Are you having success? I just started with the players that had Wake ranked in their top 5 which is predominantly 3 star recruits. I figure after a successful season or two, I'd then go for the 4 and 5 star guys.

Back