• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Football 12 - Released tonight at midnight!

Don't start till the end of the week at least, there is a pretty decent chance I'll have picked it up by then.

Anyone been able to steal a soft commit from another school yet? I'm working my ass off to get a center to change his soft from Duke to Wake.

WERD just got the game. What's the best 360 roster to start w/? Anyone already modified one to make WFU a little moar accurate?

Posrep for whoever can help me in this endeavor. I'm too lazy to read back through the thread (and someone may have added some new shit since then).

Just got drilled by UNC 63-10. Nothing I did worked. Of course this had to happen the same day ButchMotherfuckingDavis got fired. Yeah, I'm bitter.

WERD just got the game. What's the best 360 roster to start w/? Anyone already modified one to make WFU a little moar accurate?

Posrep for whoever can help me in this endeavor. I'm too lazy to read back through the thread (and someone may have added some new shit since then).

I don't know of any specifically customized for Wake Forest but I recommend downloading the overall rosters from any of the following people:

1) CcAaRrSsOoNn3
2) Nsuplaya84
3) THE MASSACRE771
4) CK11
5) GEAUXLDEN

To get the rosters, go to Team Management, Roster Share, Download Roster and click on Download roster. When the Enter a Gamertag screen pops up, enter the name below and download your specific consoles roster.

If for some reason none of those work, try Patrick Morty.

K thx, Yeah I knoes how to do it. Just didn't know if you guys had found any good gamertags to snatch from.

If anyone has corrected/touched up the WFU roster after getting one of these lemme knoes. 4real.

pastapadre has been good in past years... don't know about this year, though.

TYork13, my name has updated Wake rosters. Couple of fixes I have fixed but haven't uploaded. Price needs to be lefty. And also, maybe some minor numbers, but most are accurate. Sorry if I messed up anything

Also, COD, Pilot apparently did some work on Wake rosters.

Tyork13

Aha, yeah that's teh post I was thinking of. Imma check that ish out too.

If I download one of the ones Anon said to get all the major teams updated and then Pilot's for the Wake roster, can I merge the two? First time I've got the game in several years. Gonna start playing this weekend.

Weird that we had a short-lived PS3 league last year and it looks like there are only a few of us on this board.

Should we be choosing teams? If so, what are the restrictions? Any team?

I think we need to get a few more people in before we chose teams, but we can go ahead and set up the types of teams we can choose from....

The one last year was in the MAC. I was Buffalo.

I could probably play in a bi-weekly league. (PS3)

Back