• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

Underneath the Nevada basket on the court it says "second round". Do they lay down new flooring between the first and second rounds? weird.

Underneath the Nevada basket on the court it says "second round". Do they lay down new flooring between the first and second rounds? weird.

Nah. It’s leftover from Friday because we all know the first round is in Dayton.

That’s nuts. One second it looks like they had a clear path to the basket. I wonder if Cronin was trying to get a three and they forced it.

UNC couldn’t do it.

Nevada did it.

Auburn will try to do it.

Musselman’s wife is hot.

Used to be a SportsCenter anchor.

But yeah he deserves props for this. Think they had two turnovers all game, despite losing their point guard for the season

Looking at it again, it looks like Cronin drew up a great play to get a layup against man D and the dude just dribbled it off the defender’s knee.

Kentucky getting a cakewalk to final 4.

Played a 12, 13, and best a 9 and then a 7 to get to San Antonio.

Great fuckin' tournament.

I'm rooting for Clem and FSU. Others prolly aren't but I feel a kinship with our not-Duke/UNC, not-parachuted-in-from-the-Big-East brethren

If KY makes the Final Four they will have played 12, 13 , winner of 9/16 and winner of 7/11. Talk about a cakewalk.

OOOPS..didn't see Monk's post...My bad :cool:

Are you surprised by that because she’s a woman or because she’s a college basketball color commentator?

Because there was very negative feedback about her on these boards and elsewhere before I heard her for myself.

Debbie Antonelli has been broadcasting for a long time.

I think CBS and friends have finally figured out how to broadcast the tournament. Four separate channels. The app is easy to use. They make their ad money on multiple platforms with little annoyance. The days of regional games and live look-ins are long gone. Even the days of waiting in a virtual queue to watch Thursday and Friday games are over.

clemson up 41 oh my

b53536c531fc0869348fe4f5516863c6.jpg

Clemson up 40 to make the Sweet Sixteen. And we got Danny Manning.

Back