• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

I miss how they used to use individual floors at the host sites. and if the venue hosts a college team, they'd use their floor.

like so:

hqdefault.jpg

2nd this

This Marshall/wvu game is being played at warp speed. Pretty entertaining.

Watson stinking up the place. Fouling, flopping, and turnovers.

Sounds like he learned a lot from the BZ.

rondale

wooooooooooooooooof

Here's to hoping this Lorng guy can be kinda like Konate on WVU someday for us. Dude looks like a fucking bear out there.

This is her 2nd men’s NCAA.

I don’t watch women’s college hoops or the WNBA, where she spends the vast majority of her time.

Like I said, I think she’s been great. Way better than Reggie Miller and a number of the other familiar characters.

The NBA crew cannot call NCAA games, that's the worst part of this TBS/TNT deal on the games. I don't know which direction it went, but before this ESPN or CBS shared their announcers (i.e. competing networks) which made for decent game calls. Webber is horrid in the booth for the NCAAT. Barkley (I know he's not calling the games) is about the only one that can do NBA and NCAA.

Kenny Smith is the worst of all. His only real analysis is talking about teams' pace (often incorrectly), otherwise it's just verbal diarrhea

Kenny Smith is the worst of all. His only real analysis is talking about teams' pace (often incorrectly), otherwise it's just verbal diarrhea

Yeah, he sucks at this. And I actually like him on Inside the NBA. This just isn’t his thing.

FSU with a big run to take a 1 point lead on Xavier in the final 30 seconds

FSU's defense coming up huge in the last few minutes.

Lot of questionable charge/blocking calls on both sides

Enes Kanter's brother with the airball. That's rough.

Back