• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

Mack is livid. The last two fouls on Macura to foul him out were horrendous calls. FSU reaches on almost every possession as well.

So Clemson, FSU, and Cuse are legit national championship contenders now. What fresh hell is this crap fest of a tournament?

Xavier Blueitt.

FSU takes out a number one seed to make the sweet sixteen. And we have Danny Manning.

FSU is garbage. I like madness when underseeded/unheralded teams win. Xavier choked away that fame against a mediocre 9 seed that didn’t really even play that well. Annoyed. Bracket officially busted.

FSU is garbage. I like madness when underseeded/unheralded teams win. Xavier choked away that fame against a mediocre 9 seed that didn’t really even play that well. Annoyed. Bracket officially busted.

Xavier sucks. So many narrow escapes this year against average at best teams. Shouldn't have rode that horse

Fouling down 1 with a 13 second differential was a strange move.

It’s pretty upsetting to see these mediocre teams make the SS. Really kind of sucks.

Is this the worst job of seeding a tournament in recent history?

Sounds like every single team in college basketball is garbage some days and capable of beating a #1 on another.

Yeah, he sucks at this. And I actually like him on Inside the NBA. This just isn’t his thing.

I think the problem is the NBA guys are conditioned from NBA games to talk about a lot of nonsense. A 10 point lead is no big deal in the NBA, a 20 point first half lead usually has a team make a run.

In the NCAA the momentum can change on a play. Teams can't score for 5 minutes at a time. They just fail to grasp the shifts of momentum in the college game.

To make it worse they don't have enough good announcers to cover all the games and hide poor color commentators.

“Left” side of the bracket has #3 Michigan and #4 Gonzaga and that’s it.

On the “right” side of the bracket, we’re on a collision course for #1 KU / #2 Duke and #1 Villanova / #2 or #3 Purdue or Texas Tech.

I mean, a lot can still happen, but that’s odd.

Is this the worst job of seeding a tournament in recent history?

Nah. Just a lot of evenness, and some massive chokejobs by UVa, Cincy and Mich St.

“Left” side of the bracket has #3 Michigan and #4 Gonzaga and that’s it.

Kentucky belongs in that class. Their KP ratings and other season-long metrics aren't as good but it takes a while with the freshmen sometimes

Back