• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Thread

Saw it suggested on Clemson boards -- has to be their best-ever basketball performance, right?

Debbie Antonelli has been broadcasting for a long time.

This is her 2nd men’s NCAA.

I don’t watch women’s college hoops or the WNBA, where she spends the vast majority of her time.

Like I said, I think she’s been great. Way better than Reggie Miller and a number of the other familiar characters.

To that end, I've enjoyed Candace Parker in the studio. The clips of her watching Tennessee lose were pretty funny. We've all been there. Didn't realize Shelden Williams divorced her. Yeah, that doesn't make any sense, but it happened.

Still can't get over Brenden Haywood as the nerdy analyst. He's quite good.

UMBC just can't get the lead.

Crazy that they haven't hit a basket in 6 minutes yet they're only down 1. Both teams are playing great defense.

Underneath the Nevada basket on the court it says "second round". Do they lay down new flooring between the first and second rounds? weird.

I miss how they used to use individual floors at the host sites. and if the venue hosts a college team, they'd use their floor.

like so:

hqdefault.jpg

Lyles pulled a Crawford there.

UMBC just went cold in the 2nd half. Great hustle and defense. Just couldn't get the baskets.

#11 for Marshall has the massive schnoz like Dinos but is like twice as athletic and twice as good.

Back