• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

ncaa tourney thread--go wisky go

So you wait till after he game is over to post this? Who's the pussy?

Quinn Cook: 38th in his class.
Grayson Allen: 21st.
Tyus: 4th.
Matt Jones: 36th.
Jahlil: 1st.
Amile Jefferson: 25th.
Plumlee: 35th.
Justice: 15th.

Yeah, I guess 8 players will get ya through. Maybe. I'm not really sure.

Raferty said it about midway through the half, that dook was going to be aggressive and make the refs make the calls. That being said, Wisc stopped running their offense and continuously missed the mismatches down the stretch.

Fuck dook. Fuck them hard.

I fucking hate so much how they initiate so much contact on offense, only to get bailed out by the refs.

And even then, fuck them. Because fuck dook.

Coach K & Coach Knight

1,920 Wins

24 Conference Championships

17 Final Fours (Plus 3 more as players)

8 NCAA Championships (Plus 1 more as a player)

And BTW, if you will check the brackets, my prediction for the score of the Championship Game was: Duke 69, Wisconsin 64
Jesus Christ Bob shut the fuck up. You can't bash coaches for embodying all things wrong with college basketball with the one and done approach and then enshrine others that do exactly that along with your he-can-do-no-wrong idol of yesteryear.

All the hate aside, Jones' 2nd half performance was epic: 19 of team's 37! That's crazy especially for smallest guy on court.

Bo Ryan goes all in on the refs at the post-game press conference.

Coach K & Coach Knight

1,920 Wins

24 Conference Championships

17 Final Fours (Plus 3 more as players)

8 NCAA Championships (Plus 1 more as a player)

And BTW, if you will check the brackets, my prediction for the score of the Championship Game was: Duke 69, Wisconsin 64

You say cbb is ruined because of one and done players and players playing too physical/breaking the rules and forcing the refs to make calls, and then cheer for this year's duke team? How can anyone take you seriously?

Ryan needed to take the higher road. It sounded like whiine, whiine, whiine. Your team couldn't hold a 9 point lead with the other team's two best players on the bench in foul trouble. Cook appeared to break his finger in the first half and never scored in the second.

Back