• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

Ryan was complaining about hand checks and bumps coming off screens. Several ACC teams play the same every game: UVA and UL to name 2.

That said, K obviously got in refs' heads at half; but, Duke went hard to the basket in the 2nd half and dared refs not to call it.

Irony of the whole season is that K and Duke won the title with the OAD system, not Kentucky

How come you weren't saying this when K did the same thing at halftime?

I would have if you had asked me. He did say it a little more artfully - and it was clearly their strategy in the second half - drive aggressively and make the refs make a decision.

i hate Dook as much as anyone but when it is all said and done the fact remains; Wisconsin pissed that game away.

Whoa, Bo said, "We don't do rent-a-player. And that's okay."

I find these ESPN donks apologizing for Bo to be nothing short of utter hilarity.

Last edited:
i hate Dook as much as anyone but when it is all said and done the fact remains; Wisconsin pissed that game away.

Oh sure.

But Duke also in a very Duke fashion got a weak Final Four matchup, then got Wisconsin post Kentucky upset, then got Refs to call fouls on the team who lead the nation in fewest fouls

Wisconsin may have played like shit in the final few mins, but Dukes whole final four weekend was quintessential Duke. And I hate it

Grayson Allen talks like Tebow.

ETA: Last name. First name. Whatever.

Last edited:
Officially close the door on Giles

I was 90% him going to Durham, bumping that up to 100%. K proved he can win titles with 1 and dones instead of flaming out in the first few rounds (like with Rivers, Parker, Irving)

Officially close the door on Giles

I was 90% him going to Durham, bumping that up to 100%. K proved he can win titles with 1 and dones instead of flaming out in the first few rounds (like with Rivers, Parker, Irving)

Maybe rjk can start another "come to Wake, Harry" thread

Those are effective

I think ACC fans are going to have Scheyer levels of hate for Allen for the next 2-3 years.

Did not realize that Allen won the slam dunk competition at the McD's All-American game.

Back