• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

Andy Otoole looks like a young [Redacted]??

images

11945511-1395344012-640x360.jpg

I knew there was a reason he was annoying the piss out of me.

Dayton has 4 really good players (Siebert, Pierre, Scoochie, Pollard), 2 other scholarship players that are Madison Jones/Overton level, and 1 white walk-on. That's the whole roster.

Has anyone even watched truTV in the past 360 days?

Robert Morris does not match up well with Duke at all.

North Florida had some size and shooters - but R Morris outworked them.

R Morris has no size and no shooters. So, Duke will run them off the court - and Okafor will destroy their "center."

oh please. duke would ass rape north florida too.

Love how the announcers keep stating that "Dayton is not technically playing a home game but it certainly feels like a home game".

Idiots.

That is all true but if you are just talking about talent gap Chaminade had a wider gap to cover than Hampton (both are vast).

Didn't Chaminade beat Louisville in back to back years right around then? I believe Louisville was a Top 10-15 team at the time.
Being NAIA made the upset stand out more, but they were a pretty legit group.

UVA going to Japan was after Hawaii I think.

I am in love with Nick Duncan's YMCA game/look.

I mean, look at this.

CAbZrwGUIAAEgWd.jpg

Last edited:
Gottlieb needs to stop. Every time I come back in the room he's complaining about something else.

Gottlieb needs to stop. Every time I come back in the room he's complaining about something else.

Now he's saying that last okay is called a foul every time, but he doesn't LIKE that it's called a foul.
So should it have been a foul or not?
Gottlieb doubles down on his whinefest.

Yeah. That never gets called at the end of a game. That's a no-call sometimes during the rest of the game as well.

Gottlieb sucks.

Yeah. That never gets called at the end of a game. That's a no-call sometimes during the rest of the game as well.

Gottlieb sucks.

Agree he sucks. Disagree that never gets called - he left his feet and jumped into the guy a bit. He's really lucky that wasn't called.

The defender left his feet and came back down and THEN the shooter jumped into him. If he had shot earlier he would have had a better chance of getting the call.

The defender left his feet and came back down and THEN the shooter jumped into him. If he had shot earlier he would have had a better chance of getting the call.

Yep.

Back