• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

I really hate the Big 10, mostly because I lived in sanctimonious Big 10 country for ten years, and learned that Midwesterners think they are better in all ways than Southerners. But I have a hard time rooting against a team that has student athletes who stay in school and become a team, with only one eye on the NBA, if that. On Wisconsin.

I only lived in Big 10 country for 3 years, but I agree with this sentiment. I have a real dislike for the Big 10 because of it, but I've always respected the hell out of Bo Ryan.

8 players might finally bite dook in the rear. Wisc is fully capable of beating dook straight up.

We don't "need" Duke to win the title. But every little bit helps in the ACC's negotiations with ESPN to start a conference network. The value in that network is going to largely come from the ACC's basketball inventory. So the conference's performance in the tournament including the title game does matter.

frank the tank needs to finish the job. uk is better than dook. wiscy can beat dook. this is the best case scenario out of the final four if wiscy wins.

also, i know that bkf exists only to rile us up because randleman is boring as hell but i had to neg him for his last sentence re: rooting for dook. that's an unforgivable sin if you went to wake forest university.

This post game press conference is brutal to watch. These Kentucky kids are whining in between questions. Annoying as hell.

There is a God in Heaven !!!

Those cheating sonuvabitches go down and The Streak Lives On.....39 years and counting !!! (And by the way, every single player on that undefeated team graduated!)

Coach Knight is a happy man tonight...and so am I !

Calipari can buy himself a new set of players and try again next year.

The tournament is a success now, no matter what happens Monday night. That said, finish the job Duke!....and I will sweep all of my bracket contests.

You care more about your bracket than Wisconsin winning it all doing it the "right way"? Says it all about you as a human and how serious you are about your diatribes.

Such a fake.

Shitting all over 1 and dones and then rooting for Duke over Wisconsin. You should be ashamed of yourself, Bud. You fake.

Duke wisky will be a great game.

Last edited:
You care more about your bracket than Wisconsin winning it all doing it the "right way"? Says it all about you as a human and how serious you are about your diatribes.

Such a fake.

Shitting all over 1 and dones and then rooting for Duke over Wisconsin. You should be ashamed of yourself, Bud. You fake.

You do realize you're trying to rationalize with a crazy person. Right?

Such a fake.

bud also has a very obvious gambling problem, but hey it happens i have a bit of one too. i just don't bet on sports unless i'm in vegas.

Such a fake.

Agreed. Rooting for your bracket is just the worst.

My mother in law loves Duke. I have twins and need her happy. I will therefore be rooting for Duke.

There is a God in Heaven !!!

Those cheating sonuvabitches go down and The Streak Lives On.....39 years and counting !!! (And by the way, every single player on that undefeated team graduated!)

Coach Knight is a happy man tonight...and so am I !

Calipari can buy himself a new set of players and try again next year.

The tournament is a success now, no matter what happens Monday night. That said, finish the job Duke!....and I will sweep all of my bracket contests.

Fuck off old man. Duke has three one and dones on their team. Your hypocrisy is fucking ridiculous.

You are a legitimate horrible human being. Should of figured that out from the "altruistic" company you work for. I'm feeling really good about not joining you cunts.

Nah, fuck my bracket. I just despise that Bud the Knight Fan tries to play his moral card over people while it is so obvious he is just a whore to his own interests anyway. Bud Talley; ultimate old cunt that thinks he is much more moral than he actually is in reality.

bkf so skilled at stirring the pot in any thread he enters, you have to respect it

Back