• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

I'm not just rooting for Duke because of my brackets. Look over to the left of this post.

Now perform mental gymnastics about 1 and dones with Duke and juxtapose that with Wisconsin. And defend you rooting for Duke over Wisconsin on Monday, April 6th, 2015.

I'll sit back and watch.

ncaa tourney thread--the sweet 4

Is that why you root for Wake?

You think I fucking applied to Wake? God no. Who the fuck wants to go to a college next door from their house?

Plus I wanted the big state school experience. I would of been bored at Wake in a week.

And I was a huge slacker in HS, and I didn't have a family member who could smuggle me in with a non-prep school inflated HS GPA.

Agreed. Rooting for your bracket is just the worst.

My mother in law loves Duke. I have twins and need her happy. I will therefore be rooting for Duke.

Far from even a decent reason; i worked for MWers/Wiscs for years and loathe their better than thou attitudes and "values". But root for Duke and Ratface? Never. On Wisconsin.

You think I fucking applied to Wake? God no. Who the fuck wants to go to a college next door from their house?

Plus I wanted the big state school experience. I would of been bored at Wake in a week.

And I was a huge slacker in HS, and I didn't have a family member who could smuggle me in with a non-prep school inflated HS GPA.

So yes.

Why'd Brews get the boot? He's one of your biggest supporters.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

I didn't break any of old man McGee's rules. Why am I on the ignore list now??? I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION.

Now perform mental gymnastics about 1 and dones with Duke and juxtapose that with Wisconsin. And defend you rooting for Duke over Wisconsin on Monday, April 6th, 2015.

I'll sit back and watch.

Bud Talley is a coward.

so did i.

i'm assuming it was because i laughed at him for constantly ignoring facts when they're presented to him. its either that or me telling him that Wake was more than competitive in the ACC in 2004 (which was statistically one of the best years a basketball conference has ever had)

oh well. i do enjoy bkf's posts when they're about good teams Wake had in the 70s and 80s when Tacy was the coach.

Who the fuck is Chris Chase and why am I following that ass clown on twitter?

Back