• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

Not saying these guys are on the take, but there is a reason Tim Donahuy (sp?) was able to get away with fixing games for so long. In no other sport do officials get a pass for being so inconsistent and flat out wrong all the time. They also can completely influence the tide of game with one or two well placed incorrect calls.

It’s the fundamental failure of the sport.

No dog in fight but three call was terribad and didnt the block preceeding it go off the Purdue players foot?

I feel like I’m going crazy. He wa obviously fouled on that three. Jumped right into his body they call that every time.

Yes, unless UT is wearing gold shoes

I have looked at that play several times, it is an optical illusion, it did not go off of Edward's shoe. BUT- they were hosed on that three point play. Now they know how the Saints feel.

Certainly not an UT or SEC fan; but I really don't like seeing the Big 10 teams advance.

Come on Texas Tech.

I feel like I’m going crazy. He wa obviously fouled on that three. Jumped right into his body they call that every time.

Agreed. Those whining just want the refs to swallow their whistles, or just like to be angry.

You can't complain about calling that AND complain about the refs swallowing their whistles in UCF/Duke. One or the other

Shooter was looking for the foul call kicking out his leg and jumping into the defender. Clearly an unnatural motion and should not have been rewarded for it.

Wow, TT-Mich is a barnburner. Officials trying to get someone a few free throws looks like.

Really dumb defending by the Vols that deserved to be punished

6-6 halfway through the first in this Michigan - TTU game? I'm feeling GREAT about taking the under at 125.

Also, this is borderline unwatchable.

Watching a Danny Manning defense vs. a Chris Beard defense is, well, something.

4-30 shooting between UM and TT. On pace for a score of something less than 32-24.

Back