• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

Michigan assistant Luke Yalich should get a head job somewhere. Dude's a defensive savant, Illinois State was a defensive powerhouse when he was there and Michigan became the same when he got there. Def hadn't been previously under Beilein

All time NCAA record low, huh? I can name team that scored lower in a half during a tournament game.

UVA-Oregon on pace for 20-14 halftime score. Barnburner night-caps!

Michigan and Texas Tech are shooting lights out. NOT

College basketball is just such an absolute shit product. I've only really watched 2-3 games this tourney, but Mich/Texas Tech and now Oregon/Virginia were both like 15-10 with 5 minutes left to go in the first half. I did catch that awesome Duke game, though, it's the only game I bothered to watch. But even that will be gone next year once the NBA takes back the one and dones like Zion.

Davide Moretti from Bologna, Italy putting on a show. I miss having more European players at Wake. Mitoglou and Nikita don’t count in my book. Let me have another Songalia, Vidurreta, Danelius etc...

Remember, Texas Tech lost 5 seniors from last year's team.

UNLV fans have to be disgusted. Remember that Beard took their job in what 2015 or 16? Then the tech job opened and he left the UNLV gig for this one.

Chris Beard is such a good coach. Must be fun to have an awesome coach who makes his players better...

Dana Altman is also a great coach, taking a extreme borderline bubble team to a good second half away from an elite 8...

I really hate the using the NBA announcers for these games. I remember when ESPN and CBS had a deal that let them share the CBB announcers. Listening Weber and Reggie Miller prattle on game after game is hard to handle.

Back