• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

I feel like a moron taking Louisville to cover

That was some solid Dino clock management by LVille. Let Minnesota run down the entire shot clock and then foul them when you are trying to come back, makes perfect sense.

Why do teams allow the shot clock to run before they foul? If you playing against the clock that obviously makes no sense.

what happened at the end? trying to follow on espn's gamecast made no sense.

March Madness.

Auburn missed 1 of 2 FT to go up 78-76 with 6 seconds left, NMST ball out of bounds.

PG dribbles up the floor, Auburn defense parts, PG rises up in the lane with a clear path to the goal andthe ball in his left hand and passes the ball out for a three, which misses, but the shooter is fouled.

FT shooter misses first, makes second to cut lead to 1, then misses thrid. Rebound goes out of bounds off Auburn.

2 minute review. 1.4 secs left. NMST inbounds and misses corrner 3 to end game.

Last edited:
Really happy that Auburn held on. They are the only team with a prayer of keeping UNC out of the Elite 8.

what happened at the end? trying to follow on espn's gamecast made no sense.

they also shot themselves in the foot a ton after i posted this, including intentionally fouling up 3 with like 15 seconds left

but the play i mentioned NMSU was trying to foul and the refs didn't call anything and auburn threw the ball out of bounds and nmsu got it back and hit a big three

auburn really tried to throw it away the last few minutes

Down 2 NMSU dude passed up wide open layup to tie at the buzzer. Passed out for 3 point guy who got fouled shooting. 78% FT shooter missed first, made second, and missed the third with the reb going oob off Auburn. NMSU had wide open look at corner 3 to win but airballed.

DAMN!!! NMSU missed 2 of 3 FTs to tie or win game against Auburn...It was my 12 over 5 pick...

Michigan State needs to stop worrying about playing Duke to go to the Final 4 and pay attention to their opening round opponent.

Also, there is speculation that if MD loses to Belmont this afternoon Turgeon could be gone.

Last edited:
Back