• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

This Debbie Antonelli has a super annoying voice. And why do all female sportscasters sound alike?

Remind me again how many people get all the picks right? Oh yeah, out of over 10,000,000 NONE...

How on Earth did all P6 coaches miss Morant when he played AAU with Zion for a year?

They were too focused on Zion. A HOF coach made the observation that some of his best players played second fiddle to a great player. They get overlooked but appreciate the coach who notices and recruits them. It was one of the reasons he ended up in the HOF.

morant is about to fuck around and get a triple double

giphy.gif

Remind me again how many people get all the picks right? Oh yeah, out of over 10,000,000 NONE...

How on Earth did all P6 coaches miss Morant when he played AAU with Zion for a year?

I got the Murray State pick right too

Pos rep to the poster predicting Ja would kick Wojo’s ass. I picked Murray State, but thought it would be close.

They were too focused on Zion. A HOF coach made the observation that some of his best players played second fiddle to a great player. They get overlooked but appreciate the coach who notices and recruits them. It was one of the reasons he ended up in the HOF.

I can understand one or two coaches missing him, but everyone?

Also, his dad played with Ray Allen. That story had to be out there.

Right now 15/10/15 (could easily have had 5-8 more assists)

His bball IQ is off the chart.

But don't you know that Buzz Williams left because it's so hard to win at Marquette.

Right, the place where he made three straight Sweet 16s and an Elite 8!

(Don't think you're being serious, just joining in on the DR roast)

yall need to stop talking shit about coaches that make the ncaa tournament considering the fucking shit show we have. :)

We're in the shit that we are because our AD overreacted to our coach taking a team to the tournament

If Villanova loses, can we say the Big East sucks this year?
Randy Bennett sounded drunk during his halftime interview.

MY GATORS reppin that white power

We're in the shit that we are because our AD overreacted to our coach taking a team to the tournament

What I wouldn't give for Dino's lack of postseason success.

But to be fair, Dino did lose twice as many NCAA Tourney games than Bz and Manning combined. Maybe that is what Ron (Not A) Wellman was going for when he let Dino go for "lack of postseason success". Because you can't lack postseason success when you never make the postseason at all. Mission accomplished.

Of course we can't overlook Bz and Manning's combined 2 wins in the ACC Tourney. That's not too shabby for 9 years. Maybe one day we will actually play in the quarterfinals again.

#goals #historicallycompetitive #heavensyes

Watching this zags game just makes you sad, they are so well coached. In every facet of the game. This guy takes players that no one out side of the West coast has ever heard of and turns them into a good team, every year. So hard to watch good basketball, then watch us!

Watching this zags game just makes you sad, they are so well coached. In every facet of the game. This guy takes players that no one out side of the West coast has ever heard of and turns them into a good team, every year. So hard to watch good basketball, then watch us!

Well you won't have to watch Wake play until November, so you've got that going for you. Which is nice.

Back