• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

Jalen Smith was a beast for Maryland.

I remember when we offered and someone posted his high school rec specs mix tape.

Bigs that talented from day one are so rare.

And yes, GO GATORS!

Mike White > Eric Musselman

Feels like the bloom is off of Musselman... Wonder if he goes anywhere.

So Michigan could play Florida in the post-season in hoops a few months after playing them in the post-seaon in football?

Sounds like Michigan has an opportunity for...revenge.

Will Murphy went from video coordinator at Wake to 3rd asst at Wofford. Smart guy.

And yes, GO GATORS!

Mike White > Eric Musselman

Feels like the bloom is off of Musselman... Wonder if he goes anywhere.

Yet I heard Gator fans have been whining about White? Less so after tonight I'd imagine

I was whining about him a bit.

Other programs in the SEC have been improving (LSU, Auburn, Miss St, Ole Miss) while UF has been pretty meh.

But I think he’s a very good coach and this year kind of feels like an in-between year for the roster.

Should be better next year.

There is some crazy 3-point shooting in the Wofford game. But other than that the basketball is pretty bad.

Well son of a bitch - Fletcher Magee (Wofford - all time leading 3pt shooer in NCAA history) went to the same HS as Chaundee Brown. He is 2 years older, so he was probably already gone by the time we started recruiting Chaundee. But damn - that dude can shoot it.

Back