• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAAT discussion (the end)

Michigan State needs to stop worrying about playing Duke to go to the Final 4 and pay attention to their opening round opponent.

Also, there is speculation that if MD loses to Belmont this afternoon Turgeon could be gone.

It would cost them over $10M.

Also, he's another coach that would fit Currie's hiring profile.

Typical FSU performance today. Outscored 48-9 on shots from behind the arc, but dominated the paint, forced a ton of TOs and wore down a lesser opponent with their size and depth. A Gonzaga/FSU matchup in the round of 16 would be interesting. FSU knocked out the Zags last year.

Can't see WF hiring Turgeon to replace Manning. They played together on KS's NC team, were assistants together and remain close (WF has scheduled MD in the pre-season).

Last edited:
lupe-tom-izzo.jpg

this guy?

DAMN!!! NMSU missed 2 of 3 FTs to tie or win game against Auburn...It was my 12 over 5 pick...

And a last second shot on the inbound after the 2nd missed FT went out of bounds off Auburn. Auburn is the luckiest school in terms of athletic success I've ever seen. The complete opposite of Wake.

will remember this next time you try to act like an expert on basketball

OMG, I got a game wrong...I had a LOT to do with the 78% FT shooter missing 2 out of 3...

You are a fucking idiot, always have been and given your track record always will be.

And a last second shot on the inbound after the 2nd missed FT went out of bounds off Auburn. Auburn is the luckiest school in terms of athletic success I've ever seen. The complete opposite of Wake.

Cam%252BNewton.jpg

OMG, I got a game wrong...I had a LOT to do with the 78% FT shooter missing 2 out of 3...

You are a fucking idiot, always have been and given your track record always will be.

I picked Auburn though

Does anyone anywhere like it when they switch to weird camera angles in the middle of the play? I would assume not yet they still do it.

Ok, which one of you is the "Fire Danny, Hire Shaka" bracket in the WF ESPN group?

Back