• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Game Nov 11 2:00 CW

I was talking about this at the tailgate yesterday. Here are the ACC games for that day:

IMG_4035.jpeg

I think Miami/FSU is a lock for an ESPN slot and I bet Duke/UNC will get one too even though both teams lost last weekend. I think of what’s remaining GT/Clemson looks like the night slot for ACC Network, VT/BC probably the 3:30 and I think we’ll be the 12 on ACCN. Pitt/Cuse gets relegated to the CW

2 PM on CW

Saturday, Nov. 11
  • Virginia Tech at Boston College, Noon ET on ACC Network
  • NC State at Wake Forest, 2 p.m. ET on The CW Network
  • Pitt vs. Syracuse (from Yankee Stadium), 3:30 p.m. on the ACC Network – start time previously announced

The following three games will be flexed as six-day determinations:

Saturday, Nov. 11
  • Georgia Tech at Clemson
  • Miami at Florida State – confirmed for ABC
  • Duke at North Carolina

I don’t really care about the channels at this point. 2 PM is my favorite time slot. We’re ending while others are starting. Bet a lot tune in if it’s close. Reminds me of the old 1 PM starts.

If we cant get a 3:30, then this is a good kick. Still plenty of time to tailgate and hangout, plus it wont end super late in the evening.

I don’t really care about the channels at this point. 2 PM is my favorite time slot. We’re ending while others are starting. Bet a lot tune in if it’s close. Reminds me of the old 1 PM starts.
Since I will be there I don't care what network it is on. But the CW is a step up from the RSN (Bally) that the ACC had before this season. At least it is available over the air so anyone can watch it.

Love the start time. Time for tailgating; the sun won't be quite as bad as it is at Noon; plenty of time to see the other afternoon and night games.

State is undefeated so far in CW games (3-0). We need to stop their streak!

Even in a down year beating NC State is so sweet. Let’s get it done on Senior Day.

CW has the old Jefferson Pilot feel to it. Very nostalgic. Poor camera angles and quality. Very amateur announcer. Day time kicks. Low end graphics.

Longing for the old ACC days with 8 teams in the 80's.
Sail with the Pilot!

CW has the old Jefferson Pilot feel to it. Very nostalgic. Poor camera angles and quality. Very amateur announcer. Day time kicks. Low end graphics.

Don't forget the cheesy Raycom graphics

CW is a marked improvement from the fox sports south production.

I agree that adding Ga Tech was the beginning of the end for this conference.

I can see State with a letdown performance next week as they put everything into the Clemson and Miami games. Wake as 2 more days of rest. Hope Griffis doesn’t let the ball slip out of his hands

I can see State with a letdown performance next week as they put everything into the Clemson and Miami games. Wake as 2 more days of rest. Hope Griffis doesn’t let the ball slip out of his hands
I expect a beat down, that way I won’t be disappointed by one and anything better will seem a surprise. State is coming in with a ton of confidence and their defense has got to be foaming at the mouth to go against our offense. The only thing we have going for us is how strong home field advantage has historically been in the series.

Calling Jack Tatum. Can Wake have a few dabs of stickum for Mitch, please? Pretty please?

Back