• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Game Nov 11 2:00 CW

Big game Saturday. With Michigan reviving SpyGate, one wonders if we should try a DeflateGate II to get some soft, easy to handle balls.

As I can not get the mighty CW, NCSFU Saturday will be a mental health day for me.

Huh, per college football reference he only appeared in four games this year. Makes sense to shut him down now

Anybody know if Morris has passed the 4 game ceiling for redshirt?

ETA Answered while I was typing.

Is this backup-QB curse worthy because Armstrong was their No. 2 for the last month? Or is it avoided because he was the original starter?

Is this backup-QB curse worthy because Armstrong was their No. 2 for the last month? Or is it avoided because he was the original starter?

we'll let you know around 5:15 Saturday, maybe later if there are too many of your favorite replay reviews during the game

Morris is going portaling, book it. No other reason to shut him down now. Still got 3 more years etc.

What was the spread previously? I’m seeing 2.5 now.

The NC State board is handling this well, as expected.

Back