• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Game Nov 11 2:00 CW

I know that our issues this season are legion (@wakephan09 cool?) but man special teams have not been good. Do you think we see the other kicker take some attempts this weekend in South Bend?

Besides Roberts and Mustapha, I don’t think anyone should feel comfortable with their position as a starter.
Pointer, Carson and Davis should feel pretty comfortable I think.

Good post - yeah it was the energy of a once every 15 years game for us - reminded me a lot of the Maryland game in 2007. If I’m Tino- I’m hitting the portal
No doubt, obviously the coaches have no confidence in him at all.

I know this link was posted earlier, but it’s worth re-posting. If you’re looking for accountability for this season, it’s here. I’m very interested see who plays - and who does not play - in South Bend.

There were more people in the stands during the Covid year than there were during the second half of that UConn game in ‘03. It was really cold, and really windy, and the Deacs were really bad (and winning that game would have gotten us bowl eligible—we blew out Clemson to get to five wins, then got crushed by UNC, UConn, and Maryland in consecutive weeks to finish 5-7).

Duh, Dave maybe they are emotionally and physically spent because of your asinine decision to keep starting Mitch. Your D held them to 3 points in the 2nd! Blaming your starting receivers is really bad! Yeah, you've really done a bad job this year and it starts with holding on to Mitch when your other QBs OBVIOUSLY out performed him. Gosh, it's hard to listen to you. You are already on shakey ground with your receivers. Blaming them publicly will likely now send some on to other schools. Everything you listed as bad this year is directly tied to a QB who can't move the ball. It wears on the team, Dave, to endure that week in and week out.

Last edited:
Back