• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Game Nov 11 2:00 CW

I've been drinking since 8:30 am after finishing an 8K. Hasn't helped.

The effort on these non tackles is just inexcusable. I don’t know how we can find so many D1 football players who are scared to hit.

I have seen several passes that our receivers would have caught for Hartman the last few years. Even Banks can't come up with a 50-50 ball this year...

At least the picture quality on the CW is absolute garbage so it's pretty hard to see how bad we are.

He’s the best. Stan is good but not in Hahn’s league. NCSU has has best radio for years
They were talking about him retiring and then played some clips that were supposedly him at halftime. But it was actually stan cotton

We haven't thrown a touchdown pass since the GT game.

One thing that seems to consistently work is rolling out and moving the line of scrimmage. So we do it 1 time a game.

Yeah, I was excluding Pitt. Because I was thinking about who the lack of performance from the starting quarterback.

Back