• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Game Nov 11 2:00 CW

Nobody can tell me if the Bahamas bowl is out of the question yet, and I've already bought my tttiiiiickets.

Oh. My. God.

How am I just learning about this???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231109-171425.png
    Screenshot_20231109-171425.png
    692.1 KB · Views: 70
WF may lose every quality player on the team with remaining eligibility, but doubt that any decisions have been made with three games left in the season. Understand that operatives for well-funded NIL collectives are sniffing around right now and making contacts (Clawson said this on Tuesday), but we aren't even to the point where the collectives are bidding on players yet as no school is certain what their 2024 roster needs will be. We aren't even at the opening bid stage yet. When the transfer portal opens on December 4th, it's going to be nuts and gross. So many schools have well funded collectives now that this will be the craziest transfer portal period by far. WF will lose some players that it wants to keep, but don't think anyone knows who those guys are right now, and WF's collective now does have the funds in place to keep many of these targets here.

Again, people that claim to have inside knowledge are saying the opposite about WF losing its receiver room to the portal.

WF may lose every quality player on the team with remaining eligibility, but doubt that any decisions have been made with three games left in the season. Understand that operatives for well-funded NIL collectives are sniffing around right now and making contacts (Clawson said this on Tuesday), but we aren't even to the point where the collectives are bidding on players yet as no school is certain what their 2024 roster needs will be. We aren't even at the opening bid stage yet. When the transfer portal opens on December 4th, it's going to be nuts and gross. So many schools have well funded collectives now that this will be the craziest transfer portal period by far. WF will lose some players that it wants to keep, but don't think anyone knows who those guys are right now, and WF's collective now does have the funds in place to keep many of these targets here.

Again, people that claim to have inside knowledge are saying the opposite about WF losing its receiver room to the portal.

Difficult choice between the Bahamas Bowl and UK v NCState in the Mayo Bowl.

I have made a last minute decision to attend the State game tomorrow afternoon with the family. Let me know if anyone has an extra parking pass they would sell.

This is sad. Clearly LR knows Wake fans aren't showing up Saturday so they're catering to NC State. A bar that close to campus and the stadium shouldn't host the other team.

Sounds like we need to go in there and start some fights.
Get around many State fans and you won't need to start them, that will take care of itself. Of course, I could see tomorrow evolving into a kinship among the 2 fanbases laughing at who's QB is worse.

Back