• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NegRep Pussy be a pseudo-Man

I just now realized what all this neg rep/pos rep stuff is. I'm new enough to these boards, I guess, that I hadn't noticed it and didn't know what it meant.

I need to try harder. Not many people are neg repping me. My wife tells me I'm really good at annoying people, but she doesn't post here, so I'll have to piss off someone else. Other than Shoo that is, of course.

I hate to say it, but I'm on RJ's side on this debate.

:couch:

My personal favorite neg rep comment from my broken iPad thread "how do you know someone has an iPad? They tell you". I actually laughed out loud when i read that because it's true.

My personal favorite neg rep comment from my broken iPad thread "how do you know someone has an iPad? They tell you". I actually laughed out loud when i read that because it's true.

You guys realize, do you not, that you're going to get neg repped to hell by posting on a politics board? When it comes to politics, people don't just disagree with you; they vehemently disagree with you. That being said, I just pos repped WakeAndBake although we never agree on anything because hes a pretty cool guy.

You guys realize, do you not, that you're going to get neg repped to hell by posting on a politics board? When it comes to politics, people don't just disagree with you; they vehemently disagree with you. That being said, I just pos repped WakeAndBake although we never agree on anything because hes a pretty cool guy.

I agree. WakeAndBake seems like a pretty cool guy, for a complete dumbass.

holy shit I just stumbled on this thread

RJ, we all get neg repped sometimes. People usually say harsh stuff. There's really no need to take it so personally and start a thread about that.

Just... breathe...

Texas, ask one of the people who know me if your belief about me is accurate.

What part of HILARIOUS don't you get?

It's both hilarious and weak. If you're too much of a coward to tell the person it's you, you're too much of a pussy to say it.

I found this out when I first started posting here. I came in with >10 pos rep points and now I have one.

I post here fairly frequently and I've got four bars, beeyotch!

Commence neg repping to get me back down to three

She that hot huh?

BBD are you ready to call me daddy? :)

I found this out when I first started posting here. I came in with >10 pos rep points and now I have one.

I have yet to be neg repped on the politics board, but I got slaughtered a while back for joking about indie music fans. Who knew that those guys had such thin skin? I mean I'd expect it from European soccer fans because they're European soccer fans, but indie guys are normally pretty cool.

I mean, even if he signed it, you're still gonna be pissy right? And if you did know who did it, what are you gonna do? Ignore him? Hunt him down? Rep should be funny, and not taken seriously, if anything. it's 100% opinion, who gives a crap.

NEG REP AWAY NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :tear:

Back