• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NegRep Pussy be a pseudo-Man

more unsigned neg rep for me for using "frightened ivory-tower white boys" on the Wake law student op/ed thread. I was just trying to make a point. sorry, whoever

more unsigned neg rep for me for using "frightened ivory-tower white boys" on the Wake law student op/ed thread. I was just trying to make a point. sorry, whoever

:werd:

Yeah, I actually am typically in the red because of my crazy RW ranting here, but someone has to do it otherwise this would be a space for you guys to jerk yourselves off to Obama pron.

It's probably more the ways that you are RW. I tend to agree more with Republican foreign and fiscal policy but I think most people think I'm a huge liberal on these boards.

It's probably more the ways that you are RW. I tend to agree more with Republican foreign and fiscal policy but I think most people think I'm a huge liberal on these boards.

keeper and RULZ think you're a commie. :confused:

Its because you're Godless.

Also people take stuff way too seriously on here (and yes, I understand I can do that as well).

I've started leaving negrep and signing it as different people.

I sign it with names like "zzzz" or "keeper" or "RULZ" or "BeachBumDeac."

Y'know. To start shit.

Y'know. To start shit.

That's kind of hysterical. You could also do it with overly effusive pos rep.

Yeah, doing that too. I've left zzzz a posrep saying I really miss sucking his ass. Then I signed it "Sincerely, Go."

One of the ultimate pussies- jhmd. I don't even read his posts, yet he negs me...

Way to go tough guy........

No i didn't neg rep him for doing so....

No, you are actually a well-heeled poster with a solid history of sane posts...sometimes you are prickish about religion and you use a heavy brush but by and large I find your insights and opinions valuable.

Yeah, whoever tried to rep me "nice try," I didn't do whatever it is you think I did. But I'm kind of curious to know what it was.

Y'know. To start shit.

I was just thinking about how easy this would be to do today. Maybe I'll quit signing my rep comments since I don't neg rep people anyway.

I was just thinking about how easy this would be to do today. Maybe I'll quit signing my rep comments since I don't neg rep people anyway.

Yeah, that's the point. Some assclown negrepped me and signed it BeachBumDeac. The idea is to posrep people but leave a derisive comment. There's nothing funny about "Hey asshole. Sincerely, BeachBum."

On the other hand: Posrep To ELC: Dude I totally miss those warm nights when you'd hold my balls 'til I fell asleep. Love, lectro.

Some people around here are fucking rookies.

Yeah, that's the point. Some assclown negrepped me and signed it BeachBumDeac. The idea is to posrep people but leave a derisive comment. There's nothing funny about "Hey asshole. Sincerely, BeachBum."

On the other hand: Posrep To ELC: Dude I totally miss those warm nights when you'd hold my balls 'til I fell asleep. Love, lectro.

Amateur hour indeed.

What do you expect from people who got trophies or ribbons for coming in seventh place?

I just got a comment of "stupid" with Neg Rep for my question in the Rapture thread.

I think it's a realistic question when these psycho Christians (and there some like them in any religion), give up and decide that God isn't what they thought.

How many raptures do you have to "calculate" before you decide 1. it isn't going to happen or 2. you have no way of figuring it out?

Are they so deluded that they never lose faith in these zany antics?

At least come in the thread and debate it.

I just got a comment of "stupid" with Neg Rep for my question in the Rapture thread.

I think it's a realistic question when these psycho Christians (and there some like them in any religion), give up and decide that God isn't what they thought.

How many raptures do you have to "calculate" before you decide 1. it isn't going to happen or 2. you have no way of figuring it out?

Are they so deluded that they never lose faith in these zany antics?

At least come in the thread and debate it.

Think of them like the sunshine brigade after a bad loss.

Back