• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NegRep Pussy be a pseudo-Man

You should check my negs given....very, very, few

You should check my negs given....very, very, few

More reason to not care, then. Obviously that joker doesn't matter. Move on. Take it in stride RJ, take it in stride.

RJ, don't get so worked up about it. I have a neg rep stalker who neg reps every post. I started a thread on making home made pizza and they guy neg repped me saying, "I will poop on your pizza":eek:

Not a big deal.

pos rep

I have gotten more neg rep for not being enough of a Maryland homer than anything else on this board.

You gotta take it in stride.

I have gotten more neg rep for not being enough of a Maryland homer than anything else on this board.

You gotta take it in stride.

I've gotten more for not being a Boston homer on the NBA thread.

the board works funny sometimes.

So I showed this thread to my mom and she said that's not a very nice way to use the word pussy. She said some people just don't know how to act. I agree with her.

Mom, kitty's being a dildo.

I suppose it should be "Post-Op Tranny Deac" then, huh?

I was actually talking about my sweet little cat Theodore, but I did have my procedure recently so yes. Maybe the mods can change that for me? If my doc can do what he did for my body then I wouldnt think it would be hard for the mods to change my handle if that would make everyone more comfortable?

I was actually talking about my sweet little cat Theodore, but I did have my procedure recently so yes. Maybe the mods can change that for me? If my doc can do what he did for my body then I wouldnt think it would be hard for the mods to change my handle if that would make everyone more comfortable?

A fellow cat lover! My mom said I need to leave the house on friday so her boyfriend can come over (he's a cat lover too, always telling my mom that he loves her pussy...I don't think he realizes that all 3 belong to me), so I was wondering if you might want to get some dinner. You seem like a great girl, and you love cats. Could you pick me up at Radioshack? Wanna go to Applebees?

Also, glad to hear your surgery went well. Was it anything serious? So excited to meet a girl who loves kitties and works on cars. My mom always says that I'll eventually meet the right person when I brush her hair before bed. I hope you are her!

A fellow cat lover! My mom said I need to leave the house on friday so her boyfriend can come over (he's a cat lover too, always telling my mom that he loves her pussy...I don't think he realizes that all 3 belong to me), so I was wondering if you might want to get some dinner. You seem like a great girl, and you love cats. Could you pick me up at Radioshack? Wanna go to Applebees?

Also, glad to hear your surgery went well. Was it anything serious? So excited to meet a girl who loves kitties and works on cars. My mom always says that I'll eventually meet the right person when I brush her hair before bed. I hope you are her!

Oh wow! I have had such a great time with my little kitty Theodore. He is super sweet. I can only imagine that having three times the cat around your house makes it even more fun.

Unfortunately, Friday is no good for me as I will be at a festival over the weekend for one of the social groups I am a member of. I assume you are in Winston too though? We will definitely have to schedule something!

Speaking of Radio Shack, I just bought the cutest antenna/picture frame from there! It looks like a picture frame but is really an antenna for my TV (I don't have cable).

Oh and I joined that cat lovers group. Hopefully we will get more people joining up. Cats are tough but rewarding!

jaybone, I'm not a doctor, just a girl with a dream...

If you are going to call me a piece of shit at least be an "internet warrior" and sign it.

not only are you hiding behind a computer, you are hiding even further.

Pussy cubed, that should be your screenname.

AGREED.

Yeah, I actually am typically in the red because of my crazy RW ranting here, but someone has to do it otherwise this would be a space for you guys to jerk yourselves off to Obama pron.

Back