• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NegRep Pussy be a pseudo-Man

I don't always agree with RJ's political views, or the way he expresses them, but "Neg Rep Pussy be a Psuedo-Man" has to be the catchiest line ever posted on this board. It is pure genius. I hope this thread stays on the first page forever.

"you can not give reputation to the same post twice" is bullshit. I want to pos rep RJ's post everyday.

YES!!!! I NOW HAVE TWO BARS ON MY REPUTATION METER!!!! GONNA GET DRUNK AT LUNCH TODAY GENTLEMEN!!!

How about Three Little Birds

Put this together in about five minutes during lunch. Tentatively entitled "Three Red Bars"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LanCLS_hIo4

My bar’s now
In the red

Wish this negrep pussy
Would be a pseudo man

Sayin’ my bar’s now
In the red

Wish this negrep pussy
Would be a pseudo man

Turned on my laptop
And cursed at my computer screen
One small red bar
Below my screen name
Got a negrep
I don’t even know what for
Sayin’: “This is my message to you-ou-ou”

Sayin’ my bar’s now
In the red

Neg rep pussy be a pseudo man

Sayin’ my bar’s now
In the red

Neg rep pussy be a pseudo man

This guy is a stalker
He negreps all my posts
Now three red bars
Below my screen name
I do not even
Know who to negrep back
To tell, “you know you really suck too-oo-oo”

I’m now in the red, I’m in the red oh!
Negrep pussy be a pseudo man
Sayin’ my bar’s now in the red (Oh I’m in the red!)
Negrep pussy be a pseudo man
Sayin’ my bar’s now in the red
Negrep pussy be a pseudo man……

Dirk,

Watch your back Jack. The world will be a better place without you.

Signed,

NegRepPussy

Bring it. I go out on my own terms... and God willing like Bing Crosby after completing 18 holes of golf.

Someday you'll have sex with something other than your hand and you'll come around...

I have to say that I have been tempted in the last couple days to throw together some kind of halfassed reggae theme song for this thread.

Bring it. I go out on my own terms... and God willing like Bing Crosby after completing 18 holes of golf.

Someday you'll have sex with something other than your hand and you'll come around...

Dirk,

I had a date with your mom lined up, but I chickened out at the last minute. Hence, I remain a pseudo man.

Signed,

NegRepPussy

Rep of the day: Nobody wants to see you smoking dick in public, im glad you only slob in your closet, one day you may come out

Anyone remember where RJ ranked among posters who dole out the most negrep?

Back