• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NegRep Pussy be a pseudo-Man

Every time I see this thread's title it reminds me of reggae and I sing it to myself with a Jamaican accent. And that's about it.

Got these two today...some people either have no life or are just baiting a hook...
--------------
You are bitter when it comes to all the people that are 100 times smarter than you, its like you were a Wake charity case and should have gone to some community college

You really are a moron. Did you really go to Wake?
--------------

Every time I see this thread's title it reminds me of reggae and I sing it to myself with a Jamaican accent. And that's about it.

That's funny...I also sing it. Damn thing is catchy.

Who really cares about getting a negative Rep. I am giving you one for caring - Wrangor

RJ - I love that you neg repped me back. I could care less :) That is the point. You actually care about someone giving you a negative rep point on a sports web site. That is sad. Get over yourself. And please neg rep me again for this post :)

The negrep thing is funny. I really enjoyed the one saying someone should end my life.

At least I had one.

Someone wrote it earlier and was dead right- it's the greatest reggae song title ever.

Back