• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

new board saved from slow death!

good luck with that. donovan was a rumor for wake as well. so that means you're going to end up with the former stetson coach. good luck.

He certainly could keep Sid's streak of out coaching WFU coaches alive.

Welcome OTF. We plan to be critical of everybody over here so you should fit in just perfectly.

Tell you what - you do something funny with DeaconSports on a gravestone or something, and we'll give you a custom title. Your choice. How's that for hailing.

Why do I have to call a fucking 800# to cancel my Premium subscription over at nksports.com?

Haha, I did that myself just six months ago. Be prepared for haggling!

If I'm going to debut on this board, it's going to be on an OTF thread. Count on that.

OTF. Photo. Shop. Otherwise I'm changing your title to "Obamabot."

who got invites over here? does a majority of regular posters over on scout know about this site?

who got invites over here? does a majority of regular posters over on scout know about this site?

They were sent out to a lot, but I'm sure we didn't get everyone. If we're missing some posters that you all think might be interested, feel free to send the link around. The more the merrier.

the most recent premium post was about who we hate more, duke or unc. so glad i'm paying for that shit.

Yeah, but now that we get little insider info and most updates are "Wake is in this guy's top 10 with every other school in the Mid-Atlantic," most discussions just turn into pissing matches, while I watch my bank account slowly drain.

So in order to give the scout boards "information" they make the scout boards adhere to their every whim, and then they dont even give out any good information? Sweet job, Athletic Department.

OTF I have a question.

DO they have cute little red tractors in Serbia? And if they don't, did that make you feel homesick you stupid ass farmer?

Back